PDA

View Full Version : Pacific or Volkl? Help

LeonJavier
05-12-2011, 03:52 AM
Hi,Im new to the board so be patience with me and my english. I have used a Head FXP Instinct for 5 years until started vibrating alot. Somebody recomended a Pacific X Force with 98 head size ,I like the raquet but I miss the pop of the Head with the 100 size head. A friend is traveling to USA and offered me to bring a new raquet that Im going to buy from TW , thinking in the Volkl Organix 8 or may be the 6 , do you think this is a wise choice? Or should I go with the new Pacific with 100 sq size? Also my soulder started to hurt when I switched from the Head to Pacific. Thank you so muc for the help.
Saludos from Argentina

Hellbergarn
05-12-2011, 03:59 AM
Dont change brand or racket! You can still get a YouTek instinct, I would suggest you to go with that :)

http://www.tenniswarehouse-europe.com/descpageRCHEADH-YTINST.html

OR US

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Head_YOUTEK_Instinct/descpageRCHEAD-YTINST.html

Hominator
05-12-2011, 04:07 AM
Hi,Im new to the board so be patience with me and my english. I have used a Head FXP Instinct for 5 years until started vibrating alot. Somebody recomended a Pacific X Force with 98 head size ,I like the raquet but I miss the pop of the Head with the 100 size head. A friend is traveling to USA and offered me to bring a new raquet that Im going to buy from TW , thinking in the Volkl Organix 8 or may be the 6 , do you think this is a wise choice? Or should I go with the new Pacific with 100 sq size? Also my soulder started to hurt when I switched from the Head to Pacific. Thank you so muc for the help.
Saludos from Argentina

The X8 is an outstanding frame - I'm acquiring a few from Volkl, myself. If you like a tweener type racquet, this is the new standard, IMO. Very little vibration comes through. If the X8 is a little heavy for you, then consider the X6. My wife just started getting tennis elbow from her Babolat Aero Pro Drive Lite and we're switching her to an X6, even w/out demo.

LeonJavier
05-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Hominator,thank you for your help,what is a tweener raquet? Would you say a Head flexpoint Instinct is one of them?

Buckethead
05-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Get Yonex EZONE 100, the best in the business in every area. Spin is crazy, easy power, very solid, huge sweet spot, comfortable.
You won't regret.

Timbo's hopeless slice
05-12-2011, 06:54 PM
If you can get your head around the bizarre head shape, Yonex make some of the sweetest, most solid frames in the business.

If you can get your head around the bizarre grip shape, Volkl make some of the sweetest, most solid frames in the business.

Hmmmm....