PDA

View Full Version : question

MPSlol
05-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Im planning on ordering a Racquet to Tenniswarehouse and i would like to know if they do stringing? so i can receive my raquet already stringed (i could pay the stringing + the mailing i dont have problems with that).

Bubba
05-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Yes. 10 char They will even do a hybrid for you.

eidolonshinobi
05-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Im planning on ordering a Racquet to Tenniswarehouse and i would like to know if they do stringing? so i can receive my raquet already stringed (i could pay the stringing + the mailing i dont have problems with that).

Yes they do. Choose the string option when you order your racquet. Also some racquets are already prestrung.

MPSlol
05-18-2011, 11:54 AM
Yes they do. Choose the string option when you order your racquet. Also some racquets are already prestrung.

thanks for the answers guys (its my first time ordering a racquet by mailing service), actually the racquet Im going to order is the BLX six one tour and its an unstrung racquet, so i just wanted to clarify.

but, does Tennis-warehouse also ask what string tension i want right? or Im i suppose to write it like an specification?

and if you can...what string can you guys recommend me?,
i always have gone for the natural gut, i like to hit hard, i need durability and sometimes i like to take a big spin out off the ball (i hope Im saying this right lol).

eidolonshinobi
05-18-2011, 12:06 PM
thanks for the answers guys (its my first time ordering a racquet by mailing service), actually the racquet Im going to order is the BLX six one tour and its an unstrung racquet, so i just wanted to clarify.

but, does Tennis-warehouse also ask what string tension i want right? or Im i suppose to write it like an specification?

and if you can...what string can you guys recommend me?,
i always have gone for the natural gut, i like to hit hard, i need durability and sometimes i like to take a big spin out off the ball (i hope Im saying this right lol).

yep you can choose your string and tension. Natty gut is a good choice but if you wanted a bit more durability, hybrid it with a poly. You're already getting Fed's racquet maybe try his set up :twisted:, with natural gut and luxilon on crosses.

MPSlol
05-18-2011, 12:25 PM
yep you can choose your string and tension. Natty gut is a good choice but if you wanted a bit more durability, hybrid it with a poly. You're already getting Fed's racquet maybe try his set up :twisted:, with natural gut and luxilon on crosses.

i guess your right :), once i bought and used full Luxilon on a friends racquet and it did lastest a very long time, durability is all that and also it gave me nice spin on my topspin shots, besides like you said i already want Fed's racquet so why not follow his path using his string setup:twisted:lol, ok thanks a lot so i guess thats what Im gonna get pretty soon.

just for fun, which pair of shoes is better talking nike: should i go for the ballistecs of rafa nadal or the lunars vapor of federer? (my last pair was lunarlite vapor tour)
which one should i buy?(ps: i run fast and a lot) lol

Boricua
05-18-2011, 12:41 PM
i guess your right :), once i bought and used full Luxilon on a friends racquet and it did lastest a very long time, durability is all that and also it gave me nice spin on my topspin shots, besides like you said i already want Fed's racquet so why not follow his path using his string setup:twisted:lol, ok thanks a lot so i guess thats what Im gonna get pretty soon.

just for fun, which pair of shoes is better talking nike: should i go for the ballistecs of rafa nadal or the lunars vapor of federer? (my last pair was lunarlite vapor tour)

You'll have to contract a personal advisor on tennis stuff but dont ask me who I recommend, please. Youre pick.:)

MPSlol
05-18-2011, 01:06 PM
thanks, i already decided, after 1 week of madness lol, i think ill go for the lunar vapor 8 just because I've always gone for lunar line of shoes Im really looking forward to it. :)

Boricua
05-18-2011, 05:18 PM
thanks, i already decided, after 1 week of madness lol, i think ill go for the lunar vapor 8 just because I've always gone for lunar line of shoes Im really looking forward to it. :)

Asics Resolution Gel is a nice shoe to try out in the future. Ive tried many brands and these stand out.:):)

eidolonshinobi
05-18-2011, 07:36 PM

geez man...you might as well wear the bandana, the wrist bands, and polo shirts...

Ballistics hands down if you want durability

Lunars if you want some lightweight shoes for maneuverability

Boricua
05-19-2011, 11:13 AM
geez man...you might as well wear the bandana, the wrist bands, and polo shirts...

Ballistics hands down if you want durability

Lunars if you want some lightweight shoes for maneuverability

Yeah, also use an europen accent when speaking english and plan on having girl twins with present or future wife.:)

tata
05-20-2011, 05:30 PM
Tennis warehouse is very professional at what they do. They will never assume anything.