PDA

View Full Version : Racket Covers

DarkXBlazer
05-19-2011, 07:11 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I was just wondering where I would be able to buy rackets that come with the racket covers, babolat rackets in particular. I was looking to buy the RG version of the AeroPro Drive, but again, TW isn't offering the cover with it..

Thanks

rodrigoamaral
05-19-2011, 07:23 PM
i would try e bay..

mctennis
05-19-2011, 10:15 PM
Put a post on the "wanted" section of TT. I've had luck getting some racquet covers that way.

flashfire276
05-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Try a local tennis shop. Only APDs and PDs come with cover. My tennis shop is nice enough to give me a cover regardless of the racquet I buy (bought my first racquet, Aero Storm, and they gave me an APD cover). And I can just come in and ASK for a racquet cover whenever I need one, because they have billions lying around.
You can also just buy the racquet, and buy the cover on e-Bay or some other spot. Might save you the hassle, you know?

MonkeyTennis
05-19-2011, 10:45 PM
Try e***, or local retail stores usually have them too.

Timbo's hopeless slice
05-19-2011, 11:10 PM
yeah, your local tennis pro shop would have them. I always say 'nah. keep the cover' cos I am putting it in my bag anyway and i don't want to be messing around taking it out of yet another bag when i want to use it!

I would think many players would be the same.