PDA

View Full Version : Back at the start... please...help

Portuguesetennislover
06-26-2005, 02:02 PM
What Ive asked for a custom Vantage couldnt be garanted, So I think I wont go for it (too much of a risk for me).
So Im right where Ive started. Please help me choose one of this frames. Just give me your opinions about them or it. Strongs and downs for your game.
Volkl Tour 10 MP
Fischer Pro N.1
Slazenger Pro X1

Indiantwist
06-26-2005, 02:15 PM
They dont seem to be too close to u r custom specs in your other posts.
may be if you can tell about your game and what you are looking from this new racquet then may be most exprts in this forum can assist u.

Portuguesetennislover
06-26-2005, 02:18 PM
I know, but since I cant get what I want with extended length and narrow string pattern. Then Ill be back to my old habits.

Almost forgot, also Technifibre Tfight 325

ambro
06-26-2005, 02:40 PM
I've said it before but I'll say it again. Slaz Pro X1. Haven't found one negative aspect yet.

Portuguesetennislover
06-26-2005, 02:49 PM
Indeed, I think Im going for it. Just wanted to ear opinions about the 3 others. But Im thinking to get it.

Grimjack
06-26-2005, 03:03 PM
A few years ago, when I dabbled with all court tennis, the T10MP was my racquet of choice. Bought a couple and enjoyed them. They groundstroked pretty well, felt great, and were my favorite volleying racquets among all that I tried. I was a guy who NEEDED a little power boost in my volleys, but not anywhere else in my game, and the T10's delivered on that front. They felt like they volleyed on autopilot and let me control the rest. I gave them up when I realized my results were much better when I stayed at the baseline, and from the baseline, they were good, but nowhere near great sticks.

The FP1 is one of the finest baseliner's sticks I've ever played with. It does everything my PT280's did, and felt even a little better while doing it. Went with the PT's because of price. But if money hadn't been an issue at the time, I might well be playing Fischers right now. Rock solid groundies all day long. They serve well enough (which is all I ask from a racquet), and I have no idea how they volley, as I didn't.

The Slaz -- no idea. But people really seem to love them.

Portuguesetennislover
06-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Thanks for your replies...
What do you think about the fischer pro classic 98 (Michael Stich frame). Anyone ever triedit out?