PDA

View Full Version : Looking for feedback on the X-Series Platinum 94

Arthuro
05-23-2011, 11:52 AM
Saw some of these racquets on the internet bargain store and was wondering if anyone had any experience or reviews on this. As many may know, I am a huge KBT fan and have been extremely content with the racquet, however, I have had some discomfort over the years with the stiffness and was wondering if the Platinum with a RA of 61 was worth the try.

Thanks...

Power Player
05-23-2011, 11:55 AM
The RA is listed as 61? That is pretty sweet if so..I always felt it was far less than 70. I own 2 99s and sold every racquet once I got them. It is simply an amazing stick.

oh..you are looking at the prototype X series..it is not the Platinum that will be sold..so you will have a very rare stick not in production..keep that in mind.

Arthuro
05-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the feedback...where you saying that it is a good thing to have a racquet that is not in production or a negative?

Thanks again.

Power Player
05-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Well it is neither..but if you loved the stick and wanted more you would be SOL in the future.

Arthuro
05-23-2011, 12:15 PM
^^That's what I thought...which is why I was hesitant. I would have to buy all four.

Miami Tiburon
05-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Its a great racquet and kind of cool that it is so limited.
The new Dual Core Platinum plays the same as the X series
if you need more you can buy the new model. I found
a little more pop from the Dual Core but that was it.

Arthuro
05-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Has anyone else hit with the Platinum 94 (X series) and care to compare it to the Dual Cores.