PDA

View Full Version : TW HQ Visit - GREAT TRIP!!

anirut
05-27-2011, 10:47 PM
Hi ALL TW staff!

My trip to TW HQ facility was a great one. Spencer, sir, thanks a ton for taking care of me and my other half, taking us for a tour around the facility. It really shows how hard ALL of you guys are working to ensure best-possible customer satisfaction. My best wishes to everyone behind the scenes too!

And, as requested my many, here's the proof of my visit and meeting with the crews we are familiar with!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/anirut/TWCrewMe.jpg

No pics of the facility was taken as a respect of privacy. Oh, except for the Babolat RA machine, just the machine.

After the facility tour I visited San Luis Obispo, visited the historic mission and hung around for a while at the "funky" Thursday Farmer's Market. It was a great trip.

Thanks, thanks, and thanks again for your kind reception.

eidolonshinobi
05-27-2011, 11:34 PM
awesome picture!

TW Staff
05-31-2011, 07:08 AM
Anirut,

Thanks for stopping by. On behalf of the Web Editing department, it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife, and it was the least we could do to give you a tour of Tennis Warehouse.

Hope you had a good trip back.

Cheers!

Spencer, TW.

anirut
05-31-2011, 08:23 AM
Hi Spence, thanks again.

And yes, I'd rather say I had a safe trip back. Good or not I don't know. Sitting for a total of about 17.5 hours in economy class on the plane is certainly no fun. hahaha.

sureshs
05-31-2011, 09:35 AM
Hi Spence, thanks again.

And yes, I'd rather say I had a safe trip back. Good or not I don't know. Sitting for a total of about 17.5 hours in economy class on the plane is certainly no fun. hahaha.

I do more than 24 hours over 3 connecting flights each way up and down every year, with more than 36 hours total travel time each way