PDA

View Full Version : TW Staff: need some advice

adso1973
05-28-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi guys, as many times I need some advice from you.

I'm a solid 4.5-5 clay player 1HBH, I've been playing with yonex RDIS100 mp for the last year (leather grip and some lead to keep it on 7HL), I always had problems to dial my 1HBH with it, but forehands are great. Recently probably due to a tight poly (which I enjoyed playing with) I developed TE and cannot pick it even with a soft multi. I've been playing with a TGK238.2 (players mgpp) since then and it helps to keep my arm safe.

As I need to have at least 2 equal racquets, I was thinking on going to the Vokl C10 Pro as it is also in the same weight range I'm used to, open pattern, classic feel and I know is arm friendly. My concern is about the playability of the racquet and worried if it would be too much to handle it. My other choices are the 4D 200, Pure Storm Tour GT.

What do you think about it?

Thanks!

mikeler
05-28-2011, 10:21 AM
Hi guys, as many times I need some advice from you.

I'm a solid 4.5-5 clay player 1HBH, I've been playing with yonex RDIS100 mp for the last year (leather grip and some lead to keep it on 7HL), I always had problems to dial my 1HBH with it, but forehands are great. Recently probably due to a tight poly (which I enjoyed playing with) I developed TE and cannot pick it even with a soft multi. I've been playing with a TGK238.2 (players mgpp) since then and it helps to keep my arm safe.

As I need to have at least 2 equal racquets, I was thinking on going to the Vokl C10 Pro as it is also in the same weight range I'm used to, open pattern, classic feel and I know is arm friendly. My concern is about the playability of the racquet and worried if it would be too much to handle it. My other choices are the 4D 200, Pure Storm Tour GT.

What do you think about it?

Thanks!

The C10 Pro is much softer than the PSTGT. You can actually feel the frame bend.