PDA

View Full Version : head youtek radical mp vs prince EXO3 Tour 100 Mid+

kenny29878
05-28-2011, 03:06 PM
ive been using the head youtek radical mp for about 7 months and its great..i can hit fairly fast serves(not as fast as i would like because its not a power racket) a very good forehand but my backhand is very weak..the techniques not bad but i just cant seem to get the hang of the 2 hander with this racket..the other day my 2 rackets were geting strung so i took out my old prince 03 red to play against the wall and i had tremendous success hitting the two hander.when i used it a few years ago my BH was very good but i had to stop using the racket as my elbow was geting increasing sore so i switched to a head light racket. basically i want to try out the new prince EXO3 Tour 100 Mid+(orange 330 grams,its david ferrers racket) does anyone have this racket and whats it like..would it be a big change going from the head to the prince ? most importantly would i be able to play off both wings !!

tata
05-28-2011, 07:57 PM
there are a few threads abput the exo3 tour(im assuming you are referring to the 16x18 string pattern). go check them out, they are pretty detailed and informative.

pheonix6579
05-29-2011, 01:51 AM
I might suggest going with the 18x20 over the 16x18 since you really enjoy the radical. Not as much of a transition. But IMO the Tour is a much better frame overall when it comes to my game.