PDA

View Full Version : Going from a Tour 90 to a 100+ Headsize

mr_han_solo
05-30-2011, 02:50 PM
For the past 2 1/2 years I have been playing with a K-6-1 Tour 90. About two months ago I was playing in a match with a guy that was an entire NTRP level below me. For some reason I decided to use one of the Wilson Titanium XL racquets (Wal-Mart) that my brother has. I immediately fell in love with it, and I feel that since switching my game has improved. Unfortunately It has started to warp so last week I tried to hit with my Tour 90 again. The weight, headsize, etc. just didn't feel right anymore. I'm looking for a racquet that will be along the same lines of the Titanium XL, but I would like the stiffness of the Tour 90. Right now I'm looking at the following:

K-Kobra Tour
K-Surge 100
K-Endure
Blade Pro Comp 100

Now I haven't hit with any of these, but from what I've been reading I'm leaning toward the Kobra Tour. I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with these racquets and could help me with my decision. I know they are all Wilson and I will probably catch some flak for that, but Wilson racquets are all I have ever owned and I have never had a problem out of any of them.