PDA

View Full Version : TW Staff: Durability Guarantee question?

nvottennis
05-31-2011, 12:44 PM
Hey, so I bought the Converse Jack Purcell Evo Shoes a month after they came out since I believe Spencer (I may be mistaken with who I actually asked but I believe it to be Spencer) told me that the shoes will not in fact get a warrantee, so he recommended that I didn't wait to purchase them. However, I just noticed that there was one through Tw, which is nice since the shoes, as dictated in your review, truly don't last long. I'd normally be happy to just wear them with casual clothes, but after falling on the court once, the fabric on the shoes actually tore and made the whole design tie-died with red and blue (color of the court surfaces) so they look extremely weird and are quite uncomfortable now. I've never had this problem with any other Nike or Adidas products, which is why I really want to switch them or something. Now what I'm wondering is if I can still take part in the guarantee despite the fact that I purchased them before Tw offered the deal. Thanks!

TW Staff
05-31-2011, 03:01 PM
Well...two part answer. Yes, even though you bought the shoes before TW decided to offer a 6 month guarantee, you would still qualify. However, I'm not sure it sounds like a durability issue. It may be more of a defect issue. Either way, contact our customer service and they should be able to help you out.

Spencer, TW.

nvottennis
05-31-2011, 04:11 PM
Will do. Thank you