PDA

View Full Version : New AeroPro release?

AeroFan
05-31-2011, 06:12 PM
Hey guys I got the new aeropro drive GT and I was just concerned, and wanted your opinions. The racquet has been out for almost a year and a half now and I just wanted to know, How long do you think it will be before the new AeroPro Drive will be released?

Devilito
05-31-2011, 06:32 PM
concerned about what? the %15 better forehand you'll hit with the even newer model?

WinNCash
05-31-2011, 06:35 PM
concerned about what? the %15 better forehand you'll hit with the even newer model?

More like the 15% stiffer it is to make your arm hurt 15% more. :)

dParis
05-31-2011, 06:39 PM
Hey guys I got the new aeropro drive GT and I was just concerned, and wanted your opinions. The racquet has been out for almost a year and a half now and I just wanted to know, How long do you think it will be before the new AeroPro Drive will be released?
I don't get it.

Is this another one of those riddle threads? :confused:

Devilito
05-31-2011, 06:41 PM
More like the 15% stiffer it is to make your arm hurt 15% more. :)

Thatís due to the new Dilithium Crystal (DC) fiber tech coming out. I'd wait for the new Aeropro Drive Cortex GT DC edition. Don't wanna waste your money on the current low tech version

AeroFan
05-31-2011, 06:42 PM
how do you know of this?

BRIANWILSON38
05-31-2011, 06:53 PM
I'm pretty sure Devilito is just being a jerk and making it up. I understand why you would want to at least know if it is soon to maybe try out the new technology (whether it makes a difference or not doesnt matter). I have not heard anything about a new model however, so I believe you are still good with the GT model

Devilito
05-31-2011, 06:55 PM
how do you know of this?

i work for Babolat in their super secret R&D department. Just finished back engineering some alien technology at S-4 that we are ready to incorporate into these new racquets. We add element 115 to each racquet as an added energy source that is used to create a gravitiy field which we then amplify to distort space-time thereby shortening the distance the ball has to travel from the racquet to the opponentís side of the court. We have brought this to the ATP for approval and they are allowing it starting 2012

BigPaPa
05-31-2011, 07:40 PM
^^^ You are so cool... NOT!!!

b.termite
05-31-2011, 07:54 PM
i work for Babolat in their super secret R&D department. Just finished back engineering some alien technology at S-4 that we are ready to incorporate into these new racquets. We add element 115 to each racquet as an added energy source that is used to create a gravitiy field which we then amplify to distort space-time thereby shortening the distance the ball has to travel from the racquet to the opponentís side of the court. We have brought this to the ATP for approval and they are allowing it starting 2012

Will Nadal be playing with it? Because if he's not.. its not worth anything, I mean if I use his racket I'll be good like him right?! Remember.. Nadal and Babolat are the best, after Andy Roddick of course (we all know he's ending number 1 this year)