PDA

View Full Version : List of current users at bottom of home page

PimpMyGame
06-02-2011, 03:11 AM
This list seems to have disappeared - anyone know if it's my pc, a problem with the site or a permanent change? I find this list the best way of reviewing the recent threads that I have posted on, by clicking on my profile then find all recent posts.

Does anyone have a way of reviewing their recent posts that's just as easy?

PimpMyGame
06-02-2011, 03:13 AM
ok, just read another post and found out how to do it easily via the search function.

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

rovex
06-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Why did the list of usernames online at the bottom go? Any concrete reasons?

JoelDali
06-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Performance reasons most likely.

diredesire
06-05-2011, 12:44 PM
Click "User CP" at the top right below the title bar (it's on every page). It'll bring up the threads you've posted in.

beernutz
06-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Click "User CP" at the top right below the title bar (it's on every page). It'll bring up the threads you've posted in.

I think you mean Quick Links on the right side of the page, where you can select My Profile which will show the threads you've posted in. That takes you to the same place that clicking on a username link does (the Profile) but is one more click.

I don't think you can get to your Profile via User CP. You can edit it but not view it directly from there.

diredesire
06-05-2011, 08:21 PM
I think you mean Quick Links on the right side of the page, where you can select My Profile which will show the threads you've posted in. That takes you to the same place that clicking on a username link does (the Profile) but is one more click.

I don't think you can get to your Profile via User CP. You can edit it but not view it directly from there.

Sorry, top left. Did this in two separate threads :O