PDA

View Full Version : Arm Fiendly Raquet

da johnny boy
06-02-2011, 09:06 AM
I was browsing on TW, and I saw the Prince EXO3 Tour 100 with a stiffness of 52! I was surprised because lowest stiffness ratings I have seen have been in the high 50s for modern, currently produced players rackets

I was wondering if any one has tried this stick out, and if it plays as soft as the specs say.

vsdtrek
06-02-2011, 10:11 AM
I've tried the 18x20 the last two days and it is very soft on the arm although it didn't feel as much of a noodle as some other frames I've tried like a Pacific or Fischer.

scotus
06-02-2011, 11:08 AM
I was browsing on TW, and I saw the Prince EXO3 Tour 100 with a stiffness of 52! I was surprised because lowest stiffness ratings I have seen have been in the high 50s for modern, currently produced players rackets

I was wondering if any one has tried this stick out, and if it plays as soft as the specs say.

Not all racquets with low stiffness are actually arm-friendly.

But EXO3 Tour definitely is. Arguably the most arm-friendly racquet on the market.

I have Vantage Bastcores with 45 RA and 49RA. But the Prince is more arm-friendly than the Vantage.

mateencleaves
06-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Not all racquets with low stiffness are actually arm-friendly.

But EXO3 Tour definitely is.

I agree with this. Several rackets with lower stiffness ratings have caused me arm problems, but not the EXO3 Tour 16 x 18.

Yes, I'd say the EXO3 Tour (16 x 18 version) plays as soft as the specs indicate. I think it's a nice stick, but I found the feel of the racket to be odd. I probably could get used to it, though. It is a very flexible feeling racket in my opinion.