PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the BLX Tour

Arthuro
06-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Is there anyone in the tennis world that likes/loves these racquets? Because I can't seem to get any bites on these. Of course, I am disappointed that I can't sell them, but I think this again points to my argument earlier in the year...that the Blx line is has underdeveloped the beauty that was/is the K Blade Tour. That or fleabay is part of a conspiracy.

Just a rant...

mrtrinh
06-02-2011, 07:07 PM
I actually like the tour line but the new blx tour is just hideous

Arthuro
06-03-2011, 06:24 AM
I know. I called out the BLX blade line as terrible in the first week of its release. Some of our fellow board members claimed I was being presumptuous, but it seems I was/am correct. It just doesn't cut the mustard.

frunk
06-03-2011, 06:42 AM
I know. I called out the BLX blade line as terrible in the first week of its release. Some of our fellow board members claimed I was being presumptuous, but it seems I was/am correct. It just doesn't cut the mustard.

The BLX Blade just ain't sharp enough ;)

EDIT: Arthuro, you're a KBT junkie like me. Did you every try the nBlade 98? If so, what did you think of it?

Arthuro
06-03-2011, 06:55 AM
The BLX Blade just ain't sharp enough ;)

EDIT: Arthuro, you're a KBT junkie like me. Did you every try the nBlade 98? If so, what did you think of it?

I did not try the n blade 98. Did not have the pleasure of the N code line. I was using a prince tt rebel back then.