PDA

View Full Version : Price Of These Racquets Would Be Around??

ikon
06-27-2005, 06:54 PM
What would a Liquid Metal Prestige MID, and a i.radical MP price come to in a regular sportsmart or sport check or something in Canada?

LM Prestige price = ???

i.radical MP = ???

i am still unconfortable withg buying from the internet so...

wtennis206
06-27-2005, 07:15 PM
Dude, buying from Tennis Warehouse is cool. I have dumped so much $$ here and haven't ever EVER had a problem. Nothing to feel uncomfortable about, IMO.

thejackal
06-27-2005, 07:18 PM
What would a Liquid Metal Prestige MID, and a i.radical MP price come to in a regular sportsmart or sport check or something in Canada?

LM Prestige price = ???

i.radical MP = ???

i am still unconfortable withg buying from the internet so...

Sportschek? HAHA, you buy your rackets there?

ikon
06-27-2005, 10:59 PM
jackel why do u laugh at me with disrespect??? around here there arent any big tennis stores, in fact theres 1 walmart that has tennis stuff, and the 2 stores i listed. theres absolutly nothing else. "sry" i dont live in some french village down in montreal where they have everything.

oh and last time i checked they had over 30 diff racquets on the shelves. i even saw an nsix-one 95" for 120 bucks canadian thats a deal if u ask me. but a little to much for me still hehe.

ATXtennisaddict
06-28-2005, 01:15 AM
ikon,how old are you anyway?

Richie Rich
06-28-2005, 03:57 AM
i doubt sportcheck carry's the nsix one 95 for $125 Cdn. That's below dealer cost from wilson. you better get your eyes checked at your local walmart - they have a optometrist there don't they?

thejackal
06-28-2005, 05:05 AM
jackel why do u laugh at me with disrespect??? around here there arent any big tennis stores, in fact theres 1 walmart that has tennis stuff, and the 2 stores i listed. theres absolutly nothing else. "sry" i dont live in some french village down in montreal where they have everything.

oh and last time i checked they had over 30 diff racquets on the shelves. i even saw an nsix-one 95" for 120 bucks canadian thats a deal if u ask me. but a little to much for me still hehe.

Sorry, I meant no offense in that. We dont have Sportchek in QC, but its equivalent doesn't have great prices. Your best bet would either be TW, or the store I work at in Montreal. If you PM me i'll give you their site. They got strung demos for around $100cdn.

ikon
06-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Me=17 1/8 years old.
hehe. ok guys heres the deal i felt offfended and tried to come up with somthing about the store so i dont sound like a noob lol. guess it didnt work but yea i guess i took it wrong to and over exzagerated. Bt yea its true i dont have any other stores here that have good tennis equipment.

Heres the story: i quit gaming last week. Talking professionaly and lan tournetments. My parents that i was wasteing my life and i need somthing better to do. So i decided to go hang with more tennis and physically active people and got involved. Now i starting to lkearn tennis and am even joining a tennis community team to learn more. So far its been so fun and im getting my *** wooped by everyone but o well ;) .

So now im getting into tennis and was looking for a good racquet... which i learned from earliar posts is a bad thing for beginners. I decided not to waste my money and get some pawn shop racquet restrung. That way in 2 years when im better ill switch right?

This is a great message board and so far ive learned a ton more about tennis. Right now im just trying to learn about stringing cause i know nothing bout it. sry if i sounded childesh back there, i just got a little offended.