PDA

View Full Version : What happened to list of logged in users on bottom of forum?

beernutz
06-04-2011, 12:27 PM
I liked having that list because it was an easy way to quickly get to your own profile and find threads you've posted in since your own username was always first in the list. Any chance it will be brought back?

diredesire
06-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Click on "User CP" at the top right, under the title bar. It'll get you to the same place ;)

beernutz
06-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Click on "User CP" at the top right, under the title bar. It'll get you to the same place ;)
I think you mean Quick Links on the right (at least its on the right on my layout). You can choose My Profile from there and get to the link to Find your posts but that takes one more mouse click than the old way. I'm a very busy person! :)

Thanks though. I'll use your method from now on.

diredesire
06-05-2011, 09:20 PM
I think you mean Quick Links on the right (at least its on the right on my layout). You can choose My Profile from there and get to the link to Find your posts but that takes one more mouse click than the old way. I'm a very busy person! :)

Thanks though. I'll use your method from now on.\

Whoops! Top left! User CP will get you to your subscribed threads, and it only shows ones that you haven't seen/have been posted in.

Good thing I can tell right from left...