PDA

View Full Version : Which racquet to get

imissjustine
06-06-2011, 01:38 AM
I currently have a Wilson Hyper Hammer 6.2. I broke a string and tried out a friend's Wilson with a larger head size. It definitely gave me more power and I'm thinking of changing to a larger head size. The Hyper Hammer is 95 square inches. Don't want to spend too much and I've seen the Wilson Nano 7 (110 square inches) and the Wilson K-Sting (105square inches) both very cheap. I have a single handed backhand. Does anyone know much about these racquets? Would 110 be too big?

GorillaPeanuts
06-06-2011, 02:27 AM
I've experienced the K-Sting as i'm a huge fan on the Kfactor line, It's a great tweener imo, but i wouldn't recommend it to anyone over 3.5, it's gives tremmendous power with any poly setup, for that wilson Nano, i have never heard of it before, but if your really that keen on a larger headsize i'd go for a Kzero which are going relitivly cheap on TW at the moment but i'd probs go for the BLX reincarnation of the 95 since you've got a 1hander and i've personally had a horrible experience with 1hander's with a larger headsize.

imissjustine
06-06-2011, 02:47 AM
Thanks for your help - I wondered about a larger head size with a 1handed backhand. Perhaps the 110 would be a bit on the large size.