PDA

View Full Version : tFight 320 v02 vs EXO3 tour

prosealster
06-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Hi guys, am wondering if anyone who has hit with both racquets can give me a comparison between both racquets eg power, spin, control or whatever you can comment on. It's hard for us Aussies to get our hands on some of these racquets to demo. Thanks heaps in advance :)

JGads
06-06-2011, 09:50 PM
From just demoing both:

320 definitely a lot stiffer, crisper in feel, EXO3 more plush and easier on the arm. 320 was a LOT better on serve for me, as the stiffness created some real pop, but then on groundstrokes I liked the EX03 Tour way more, because the flex made it way more controlled but it still had all the power I could want. Depth was easy with both but I just found more of a comfy groove with the EXO3, so my personal preference was for that frame, even if it didn't have the serving punch of the 320. Just my take.

Bartelby
06-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Any thoughts on exo3 an original o3?

prosealster
06-07-2011, 08:24 AM
From just demoing both:

320 definitely a lot stiffer, crisper in feel, EXO3 more plush and easier on the arm. 320 was a LOT better on serve for me, as the stiffness created some real pop, but then on groundstrokes I liked the EX03 Tour way more, because the flex made it way more controlled but it still had all the power I could want. Depth was easy with both but I just found more of a comfy groove with the EXO3, so my personal preference was for that frame, even if it didn't have the serving punch of the 320. Just my take.

thanks for your input mate...it was really helpful...so u think the power of both on groundstrokes are similar I take it?