PDA

View Full Version : How would consider when a racquet is perfect for you?

kevoT
06-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Heya, I have just been wondering how you would pass a racquet as 'Perfect' in YOUR opinion(s)?

As a PD user for the past 2 years I found them to be great during the start of my development of tennis (Played for most of my life but got into tennis only 2-2 1/2 years ago) and the first year following that. Now that the season's over, I feel kinda sick of them... The stiffness, no feel, no touch etc. So I decided to try out the Dunlop 4d 200 because I was set with 11.8-12.0 oz was the best weight for me; Balance at 8 pts. head light (Around).

Well, that's what prompted me to try it out just recently and OH MY LORD it was the most fun I have had on the tennis court in ages :) My touch volleys, slices and ground-strokes were spot on, with tons of spin and 'weight' to them, not to mention the feel of the ball hitting the sweet spot and the confidence that comes with the control and presicion from the racquet.

That's about it really :) Thinking about trading my PD's in for two 200s soon :)

When do you consider a racquet perfect for you?

When I mentioned 'most of my life', I'm only 15 so just put that into context when reading the article :P

TheBoom
06-08-2011, 02:16 PM
When my opponents face turns white once i've beeten them with the racket multiple tiles :twisted: or when they say they are scared of my serve