PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Pure Team Drive

jackabee
06-28-2005, 09:41 AM
What's everyone think about the Babolat Pure Team Drive? I have just ordered two because I love 'em!

TwistServe
06-28-2005, 09:43 AM
get the + version

Richie Rich
06-28-2005, 09:43 AM
just make sure you pick an arm friendly string and they are great!!

efice32
06-28-2005, 09:46 AM
love the PDT!

AndrewD
06-28-2005, 10:43 AM
A nice racquet and far superior to the plus version. Not the best racquet by a long shot but still a quite nice frame. Guess if you're buying them that means you didn't find sponsorship?

jackabee
06-28-2005, 11:11 AM
A nice racquet and far superior to the plus version. Not the best racquet by a long shot but still a quite nice frame. Guess if you're buying them that means you didn't find sponsorship?

No, decided to play a few tournaments around the place and if i get noticed i get noticed and if i don't it's all good experience! :D

AndrewD
06-28-2005, 11:32 AM
That is the best idea. No point in using a product if it isn't exactly what you want to use. Better to just buy it for yourself.

Can I ask though, you said you are only 14 but you mentioned you were coaching some 8-15 year old kids. How does that work at your age? Out here, no one under at least 17 (and they'd have to be international standard) would be considered qualified to coach and certainly not to be left in charge of a group of children.

tschevap
06-28-2005, 12:03 PM
It is a great racket for the modern game - just way too stiff for my arm! Dont know, why Bab made it that stiff!!!
I did not have any control issues - you have to get spin on the ball and you are fine...

Never served better...never had a better S&V game...never had so much pain in my ellbow :D :D

newracketagain??
06-28-2005, 12:35 PM
It is a great racket for the modern game - just way too stiff for my arm! Dont know, why Bab made it that stiff!!!
I did not have any control issues - you have to get spin on the ball and you are fine...

Never served better...never had a better S&V game...never had so much pain in my ellbow :D :D

never knew i had an identical brother

jackabee
06-28-2005, 12:45 PM
That is the best idea. No point in using a product if it isn't exactly what you want to use. Better to just buy it for yourself.

Can I ask though, you said you are only 14 but you mentioned you were coaching some 8-15 year old kids. How does that work at your age? Out here, no one under at least 17 (and they'd have to be international standard) would be considered qualified to coach and certainly not to be left in charge of a group of children.

I was coaching along side a LTA qualified coach for the day! Turned out I ended up coaching 7-16 yr olds in the end...kinda wierd! I am in the UK aswell!

Jonnyf
06-28-2005, 12:55 PM
Go PD+ please it's the best