PDA

View Full Version : TW Customer Service is AWESOME!

protel
06-08-2011, 03:58 PM
2 THUMBS UP for them!!!

TripleB
06-08-2011, 06:36 PM
ALWAYS...the best Customer Service of any business I've ever dealt with!!!

TripleB

protel
06-08-2011, 07:21 PM
ALWAYS...the best Customer Service of any business I've ever dealt with!!!

TripleB

Totally! Their response time is amazing when handling customers' queries, mere words couldn't explain...keep up the great work!

I live in Australia yet their customer service hours kinda like 24/7 to me.

rodrigoamaral
06-09-2011, 03:44 PM
have to agree.. service is top-notch!

TW Staff
06-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Thank you all for your feedback! And an even bigger 'thank you' for shopping with us. :-)

Jason, TW

Boricua
06-09-2011, 07:01 PM
have to agree.. service is top-notch!

I agree. Keep up the good work!:):):):):

Fedace
06-09-2011, 07:07 PM
There are some new people that are not as knowledgeble as the usual staff. but i think they are catching on quick. Also can you post the pics of all the staff that works there ?

tailofdog
06-09-2011, 07:11 PM
2 THUMBS UP for them!!!
Always found that to be the case!!

borg number one
06-09-2011, 08:11 PM
I've had great follow up on orders. Great job TW!

Boricua
06-10-2011, 10:19 AM
There are some new people that are not as knowledgeble as the usual staff. but i think they are catching on quick. Also can you post the pics of all the staff that works there ?

I agree with the remark and question

El Diablo
06-10-2011, 11:17 AM
I've only encountered one glitch in your customer service, and I've encountered it a few times, so it's worth noting. The phone staff sometimes indicates that a demo is in the house ready to ship, and I then learn in the email confirmation that it hasn't come back yet. Other than this small problem in confirming demo inventory, your service has always been exemplary.

TripleB
06-12-2011, 09:22 AM
I got a call from T-W this morning letting me know that they are currently unable to reach me by email so they thought they would call and let me know that my order had been changed like I requested.

Again, just 1 example of how T-W goes above and beyond what is expected from typical customer service!!!

TripleB

1st Seed
06-12-2011, 09:43 AM
+1
Im a better tennis player because of them....
Canada loves you.

HEADfamilydynasty
06-17-2011, 07:21 AM
I got a call from T-W this morning letting me know that they are currently unable to reach me by email so they thought they would call and let me know that my order had been changed like I requested.

Again, just 1 example of how T-W goes above and beyond what is expected from typical customer service!!!

TripleB
Same happened to my brother.
TW has the best service hands down

Kunohara
06-17-2011, 07:45 AM

Creepy, what do you care what they look like. You wanna stalk them ?

bluetrain4
06-17-2011, 09:22 AM
TW really does have superior customer service and that's saying a lot in this day and age when it seems like businesses don't even care.

I've ordered a LOT from TW and have dealt with the staff many times, and I'm always amazed. The very few times (really only one time) there has been a problem on TW's part, it was acknowledged and fixed quickly, politely, and professionally.

It doesn't get any better.

Leafitachi
06-17-2011, 10:32 AM
I love TW customer service! You guys are the best I will always continue my shopping and loyalty here.