PDA

View Full Version : Prince EXO3 Graphite - Question -

HurricaneDominic
06-09-2011, 04:00 AM
I currently use a Yonex RQiS 1 Tour.
I am looking at buying a Prince EXO3 Graphite 100, but I have just found a deal for the 93 for £45.
I'm used to a 95sq" headsize, so I don't think that will be an issue, nor the increase in weight, although I would prefer a 100sq" headsize, should I go with the bargain or spend £25 more and go for the 100sq"?
Also, I sometimes hit with a 2HFH, and I believe a little more weight should be great to pack more of a punch, but 100sq" should in theory supply me with more spin, which I guess is important, especially when trying to be consistent. Is 93sq" enough to provide a decent amount of spin?

un6a
06-09-2011, 04:50 AM
Can not speak how these sticks play but...
IF u cannot demo and u feel 100 inch size will fit your game better buy it. IF u are really not sure which one is better for your game, buy the cheaper one.

HurricaneDominic
06-09-2011, 05:19 AM
I've read reviews for both and they're impeccable from Tennis Warehouse. I emailed a few websites about a possible price match. Hopefully they can do the 100sq" version for £45 or I might have to go for the 93sq" . .

smirker
06-09-2011, 05:53 AM
I currently use a Yonex RQiS 1 Tour.
I am looking at buying a Prince EXO3 Graphite 100, but I have just found a deal for the 93 for 45.
I'm used to a 95sq" headsize, so I don't think that will be an issue, nor the increase in weight, although I would prefer a 100sq" headsize, should I go with the bargain or spend 25 more and go for the 100sq"?
Also, I sometimes hit with a 2HFH, and I believe a little more weight should be great to pack more of a punch, but 100sq" should in theory supply me with more spin, which I guess is important, especially when trying to be consistent. Is 93sq" enough to provide a decent amount of spin?

The delights of Sports Direct! I was tempted too but didn't pull the trigger in the end.

If you look on their website they also have the Aerogel 300 Tour for 45. Bargain city.

HurricaneDominic
06-09-2011, 06:14 AM
The delights of Sports Direct! I was tempted too but didn't pull the trigger in the end.

If you look on their website they also have the Aerogel 300 Tour for £45. Bargain city.

Are we allowed to mention other shops as long as we don't link them?
They have some great bargains, but I think in the UK EXO3 Graphite's aren't popular and neither is Dunlop really, at least where I'm from it's all Wilson.
It's literally tennis racket sale heaven! £40 for a 200 Tour as well.
WOW.

D-A-C
06-16-2011, 08:11 AM
I currently play with the Graphite 93 and its a great racket. TW review said the 100 was favoured over the 93 but I have hit with both and didnt notice much difference between the 2.

The Graphite and Dunlop 200 / Tours are currently at silly prices!

whomad15
06-16-2011, 08:23 AM
I play with the 93, I never tried the 100 out.
The biggest difference I could see would be the 100 having a little more power but a little less control.
Ordering some lead tape soon so I can start messing around with customizing the balance of my racquet. Used to play with the POG OS, and that old thing is probably the most stable frame I've ever used. Especially for an OS

Darkhors
06-16-2011, 08:47 AM
I used to play with the 100 and I thought the biggest drawback about this racket was the swing weight. For the balance and static weight of the racket, the swing weight made it feel heavier than what I thought it should feel like. I used to play the old Chang rackets and loved those, but I felt like I was swinging a log with the new EXO3 graphites.

Just MHO but I think there are better rackets out there that are similarly powered and much better weighted for the price. Like the Pure Storm GT. Hope that helps.

DH

alidisperanza
06-17-2011, 01:30 PM
The 93 is a pretty solid stick. I think you'll be happy with your purchase. A few went for around 40.00 usd on the bay about a month ago