PDA

View Full Version : FS: Barely Used Silent Partner SPORT Ball Machine (1)

Sherrylovestennis
06-09-2011, 02:57 PM
I just bought the Silent Partner SPORT last year (May) when it just came out so it is one of the newest models right now. Advantages: It has a delayed start of ball feed to allow the player time to get to the other side and a heavy duty battery.

Reason for Sale: I bought this for tennis practice, but I am going to college soon and I know I won't be able to haul it up. I am unsure if I will continue tennis in college and will not be able to use this ball machine as much so I decided I might try reselling it.

Payment: I prefer Paypal. Email: sassysherrymary@gmail.com

Price: Currently the Silent Partner website lists the price as originally $949, but it is on sale for $849. Of course my selling price will be around $400-700 (not including shipping). Willing to negotiate.

Shipping: According to estimates: $180-$240 for Express Mail/Express Mail for Pickup or $40-$90 for Priority Mall in the United States from Rosemount, Minnesota (55068) depending on how far you live. Here is the information about the ball machine:

Dimensions (carrying): 20"L X 16"W X 24"H
Weight with battery 46lbs (20Kg)
Estimates are based on 21"L X 17"W X 25"H. and 48lbs 9 oz.

Condition: 8/10. It is slightly used and the handle occasionally detaches (a easily fixable problem). Only used once a day for two weeks in the summer excluding the weekends. Good condition; kept in a room temperature room.

My email: sassysherrymary@gmail.com. Please contact me if you are interested or know someone else who is and what you think is a fair price. I am flexible to an extent because I have no need of a ball machine anymore.

vishwas_rao
06-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Is the ball machine still available for sale?
send me email on vishwasr@gmail.com

Sherrylovestennis
06-23-2011, 09:14 AM
This machine has been sold. Good luck for anymore interested in a SP ball machine.