PDA

View Full Version : Real rankings: Djokovic, Federer, ******

BigForehand
06-10-2011, 12:10 PM
That's how it is right now, for this season. Djokovic clearly leading with some amazing tennis, then Federer is 2nd (novak's rival)

Really, what has ****** done this season? Exploit fed's backhand to reach some finals? Fluke win at RG? He almost lost to karlovic in miami, got owned by Djokovic, didn't make past QF at the AO... won one fluke slam by abusing. Other than that, his game is not prime this season.

Novak and Federer produced the better tennis this year. Swallow it. I hope the rankings will show it soon.

Bryan Swartz
06-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Novak has been the best this year, but Federer has not even been close to Nadal to date.

r2473
06-10-2011, 12:17 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tasTAqIHP1M/Tdq84GJD_NI/AAAAAAAABB4/qUm2u8XkmgE/s1600/keep_it_real.jpg

miyagi
06-10-2011, 12:51 PM
LOL! YOu really think Nadal has been THAT bad this season?

Omega_7000
06-10-2011, 12:57 PM
Nadal and Djokovic have 1 Slam as compared to zero for Fed. So no Fed's season isn't better than Nadal's.

zagor
06-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Nadal and Djokovic have 1 Slam as compared to zero for Fed. So no Fed's season isn't better than Nadal's.

Yeah,pretty much.Maybe Fed will change that at Wimbledon or USO though,we'll see.

MichaelNadal
06-10-2011, 01:49 PM
That's how it is right now, for this season. Djokovic clearly leading with some amazing tennis, then Federer is 2nd (novak's rival)

Really, what has ****** done this season? Exploit fed's backhand to reach some finals? Fluke win at RG? He almost lost to karlovic in miami, got owned by Djokovic, didn't make past QF at the AO... won one fluke slam by abusing. Other than that, his game is not prime this season.

Novak and Federer produced the better tennis this year. Swallow it. I hope the rankings will show it soon.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/mikeynitro/pjEz7sVKcQ.gif

Andres
06-10-2011, 01:54 PM
What has Nadal done all season? Winning a slam, and reaching 5 M1000 finals winning one.

What has FED done? One slam runner-up?

Get real.

MixieP
06-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Florian MAYER has climbed from 37 to 18 - that's a pretty impressive season so far.

samurai13
06-10-2011, 05:46 PM

hahahaha federer has done so well to win all of those titles! oh wait... he hasn't won a single one yet...

get the hell out of here you troll

Manus Domini
06-10-2011, 05:52 PM

I agree. Djokovic has the longest winning streak among all current players (not the record, but still impressive). That streak gives him 1000 points for each victory. On top of that, he won a slam, and won 4 MS in a row.

Federer ended that winning streak, earning 15000 points. However, because of a dispute between Federer and the ATP officials (details not supplied), he did not receive them.

All Nadal did was win 1 MS, lose 4 straight masters 1000 finals to Nole, and beat Federer at RG. Big whoop, he always can beat Fed at a Roland Garros final; it isn't as large of an achievement as Federer's victory over Djokovic was.

Seriously, OP, I like what you're smoking :)

rascaypica
06-10-2011, 06:09 PM

You must be kidding...

Nole. no doubt is the king up to now...

Nadal 7 finals, 2 minor titles and a GS... yeah, that is rubbish....

Fed???????

tlm
06-10-2011, 07:42 PM

I would rank you as the biggest dumb ***** on this site, swallow that!!!!!!!!!

BigForehand
06-11-2011, 12:53 AM
I said Federer produced the 2nd best tennis this season.

Producing great tennis and winning is different shyt. Too bad you kids cannot realize it.

ledwix
06-11-2011, 12:55 AM
I said Federer produced the 2nd best tennis this season.

Producing great tennis and winning is different shyt. Too bad you kids cannot realize it.

Well, I think he has produced the best and most watchable tennis due to his awesome style anyway, but that's subjective.

Objectively, the only way to look at things is with wins and rankings. I would say the rankings are Djoker, then Nadal, then Fed. And that agrees with the points. And I think it's kind of cool that Ferrer is #4 right now.

LeoMOMO
06-11-2011, 01:26 AM
Who is ******?

mandy01
06-11-2011, 01:33 AM

Novak and Federer produced the better tennis this year. Swallow it. I hope the rankings will show it soon.Why are you so big on trolling?
Have never been able to realize just how much BS comes through your posts?
Unless of course you happen to be of unsound mind or simply obsessed with starting useless threads on the forum.

Zildite
06-11-2011, 01:38 AM
Nadal isn't going away no matter how many hate threads you make about him.
Anyway, you forgot James Ward.

slice bh compliment
06-11-2011, 01:40 AM
.... won one fluke slam by abusing. Other than that, his game is not prime this season.....

His game is not prime...but why is executing a sound game plan regarded as 'abusing'?

Do you want him to play a losing tactic? The guy is trying to win a final, man.

Sour grapes.

ViscaB
06-11-2011, 02:41 AM
You would think somebody named bigforehand would love rafa who has one of the biggest forehands in tennis history (quoting my eurosport commentator of yesterday).

Its obvious though we are dealing with an insecure fededer fan. Cheer up the man from manacor only holds 3 of the latest slams. What would these fans do when rafa finally gets his grand slam;).

Spider
06-11-2011, 02:46 AM
Djokovic is not the number one player. If the question was, who is currently the most overrated player, I would vote for Djokovic.

aphex
06-11-2011, 02:53 AM
Djokovic is not the number one player. If the question was, who is currently the most overrated player, I would vote for Djokovic.

Who would you vote for best slamless player?

Spider
06-11-2011, 02:55 AM
Who would you vote for best slamless player?

Del Potro because I don't consider that 2009 win as a slam win yet.

aphex
06-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Del Potro because I don't consider that 2009 win as a slam win yet.

true, true...that was the cakewalk of the century...:)

Spider
06-11-2011, 02:59 AM
true, true...that was the cakewalk of the century...:)

Nadal without abs, Federer without a game (both back to back) -- I wish Murray had that kind of luck atleast once.

Xemi666
06-11-2011, 03:06 AM
Your trolling is not amusing and way too obvious. Try harder next time :oops:

Spider
06-11-2011, 03:13 AM
Trolling is actually hijacking a Djokovic, Nadal and Federer thread by passing a comment about Murray (or atleast hinting at it, which is exactly what aphex did).

Bryan Swartz
06-11-2011, 04:36 AM

No, they are the same thing. The one who produces the greatest tennis on the day is the one who wins.

Now, the most enjoyable/aesthetically pleasing tennis, which BTW is completely subjective and non-provable, that is a lot different from winning. But it does not satisfy any reasonable definition of 'best'.

BigForehand
06-11-2011, 01:33 PM
You would think somebody named bigforehand would love rafa who has one of the biggest forehands in tennis history (quoting my eurosport commentator of yesterday).

Its obvious though we are dealing with an insecure fededer fan. Cheer up the man from manacor only holds 3 of the latest slams. What would these fans do when rafa finally gets his grand slam;).

Obviously you are 8 years old and weren't old enough to watch Gonzalez playing.

Fedex
06-11-2011, 02:25 PM

Who's on the campaign trail in your little clip Michael?
It's hilarious but disturbing.

MichaelNadal
06-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Who's on the campaign trail in your little clip Michael?
It's hilarious but disturbing.

Lol that's Vince McMahon.

jamesblakefan#1
06-11-2011, 02:55 PM

http://i46.tinypic.com/2lk5yc1.gif

Vince GIFs >>>>>>>>>> MJ GIFs

PSNELKE
06-11-2011, 03:01 PM
The OP is truly an idiot.

I hate isnulting guys on this board but he is pretty much the one who deserves this.

kishnabe
06-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Eventually Novak(1), Nadal(2),Fed(3),Murray(4) but that really Nadal at 3 lol.

Nadal has the second best start this season....only eclipsed by a gluten free djoker!

Bud
06-11-2011, 06:05 PM
The OP is truly an idiot.

I hate isnulting guys on this board but he is pretty much the one who deserves this.

Bigforehead just likes getting a rise outta everybody :)

****** will need a gun and extended mags to take Federer out at Wimbledon, even with his abuse and polyester

Classic! :lol:

TennisBatman
06-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Djokovic is like the little kid who once walked by all the toy shops and wished that he could have some of them.

Well, this year, his wish finally came true, and he got the toys that he wanted...

Another kid named Nadal passed by Djokovic and whispered in his ear, "It's all yours, chum....I'm going for the big league prizes!!" (translate into Spanish, as needed)

mcr619619
06-12-2011, 03:17 AM
Im a big fan of Federer..he's only my favorite player in the tour...but, Federer ain't close to Nadal and Djoko so far this year..not even close...Djoko>>Nadal>>Fed...and i hope Roger win Wimby

tusharlovesrafa
06-12-2011, 03:26 AM

ALqueda wants you to be terminated...
http://oigs.indonesiamatters.com/files/2011/05/Still-Kickin.jpg

feetofclay
06-12-2011, 03:53 AM
. I hope the rankings will show it soon.

Don't the points earned for the year so far speak for themselves:-

Djokovic 7695
Nadal 6435
Federer 3820

Messarger
06-12-2011, 04:25 AM

And why was Federer's backhand exploitable?:lol: He almost lost to Karlovic in Miami... just like how Fed almost won him at RG.:grin:

cucio
06-12-2011, 07:38 AM
The OP is obviously a hater. Only the most rabid and unfair fan would put SexiRogiBestClass behind worthless Borevic who hasn't done anything else than peeling the paint off the court lines with abusing polyester winners and fluke impregnable defense. No one can touch Rog's tennis, results are fluke and irrelevant, I don't know why anyone would pay attention to them. Get real.

zagor
06-12-2011, 08:24 AM
The OP is obviously a hater. Only the most rabid and unfair fan would put SexiRogiBestClass behind worthless Borevic who hasn't done anything else than peeling the paint off the court lines with abusing polyester winners and fluke impregnable defense. No one can touch Rog's tennis, results are fluke and irrelevant, I don't know why anyone would pay attention to them. Get real.

Great post! You know your tennis,that's for sure.In fact I think the #1 ranking should be reserved solely for Federer no matter how many ranking points he actually has at any given moment,let the rest of the "lesser" players duke it out for other spots.Furthemore they should take it into consideration to retire #1 spot the same time Fed retires(like they do with jersey numbers in NBA for example)to honor the Swiss master.

cucio
06-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Furthemore they should take it into consideration to retire #1 spot the same time Fed retires

They should, but if they didn't for Safin, who on sheer talent has been the most prominent player of the past decade, I don't think they will do it for a slighly lesser player like Roger.