PDA

View Full Version : VCore question for the play testers

XFactorer
06-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Chris, Granville, et al:

You guys mentioned the comfort and softness of the 95D in the review. How does that compare to the 98D? Is it softer or firmer?

And is it the frame that has the comfort or is it the string bed (once you found the right strings) that gave most comfort? What other strings did you guys try besides the Pro Line 2?

Thanks in advance!

XFactorer
06-15-2011, 10:45 PM
...anyone?

Austinthecity
06-16-2011, 05:11 AM
Just my 2 cents:

I tried all 3 vcores before deciding on the 100s. I came from a blx95 just for background, but it was a little heavy for me.

I absolutely HATED the 98. I don't know why. I was between the 95 and the 100, and ended up going with the 100 because it seemed like it put so much more spin on the ball and I need the control. I'm not sure what's so different about the 98, but it feels way different from the other 2.

XFactorer
06-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Yeah, for some reason, in my week with the 98D, I still couldn't dial in my forehand. It was OK, not too stiff, but stiffer than my RQiS 1 Tour.

I got the 95D in hand now, so, I'll just have to do some of my own investigating.

rommil
06-16-2011, 04:05 PM
Yeah, for some reason, in my week with the 98D, I still couldn't dial in my forehand. It was OK, not too stiff, but stiffer than my RQiS 1 Tour.

I got the 95D in hand now, so, I'll just have to do some of my own investigating.

Please do post your reviews and opinions on the 95D. I have been using the RDS001 mid for years now until a few months ago I decided to restring my old RDX mids and fell in love with the RDXs again, problem being I only have 2. So the 95D is my next prospect, just in case.