PDA

View Full Version : BB London Mid

canadad
06-11-2011, 12:43 PM
At the risk of receiving the usual jeers from 'people in the know', like, "Old News!", and "You didn't know that? I knew that 6 years ago, do you live on the moon?".
I was just on the Volkl Facebook fan page and in a reply to a fan it said there would be a BB London Mid coming out in the fall. This is very pleasing to me, and I can't wait to try one.

Hominator
06-11-2011, 12:54 PM
At the risk of receiving the usual jeers from 'people in the know', like, "Old News!", and "You didn't know that? I knew that 6 years ago, do you live on the moon?".
I was just on the Volkl Facebook fan page and in a reply to a fan it said there would be a BB London Mid coming out in the fall. This is very pleasing to me, and I can't wait to try one.

I'll have a report on how it plays in a few weeks (I won't be the one play testing it). This is what TM and I were alluding to a few months ago. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll try to get them answered for you.

canadad
06-11-2011, 01:08 PM
I'll have a report on how it plays in a few weeks (I won't be the one play testing it). This is what TM and I were alluding to a few months ago. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll try to get them answered for you.

Cool, thanks Hominator. First of all, do you know the specs yet? My guess is that it will be a 93 with similar weight, balance and string pattern to the original 98.

Hominator
06-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Cool, thanks Hominator. First of all, do you know the specs yet? My guess is that it will be a 93 with similar weight, balance and string pattern to the original 98.

Let me check if I'm allowed to release the specs. I'll tell you what I can.

I can say this though, based on what I know about the specs, it's interesting that it's a London...

canadad
06-11-2011, 02:09 PM
I can say this though, based on what I know about the specs, it's interesting that it's a London...

Really? Very interesting...The only thing I would wish for is a little more heft. Is this going to fill the void left by the Becker 11 Mid and have similar specs to that?
I just got a couple of Londons and the biggest comment I keep getting is about how nice the cosmetics are. I am also guessing that there will be a subtle change in the cosmetics.

Hominator
06-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Really? Very interesting...The only thing I would wish for is a little more heft. Is this going to fill the void left by the Becker 11 Mid and have similar specs to that?
I just got a couple of Londons and the biggest comment I keep getting is about how nice the cosmetics are. I am also guessing that there will be a subtle change in the cosmetics.

Based on what I know, you'll probably be very happy.

SFrazeur
06-11-2011, 06:11 PM

Great paintjob on them. They have a very classy look to them.

-SF

zumzool
06-13-2011, 05:01 AM
I'd like to see how closely this will be to the PB10 Mid.... in terms of head size, flex, weight, and head shape.....

i'm sure the difference in materials would make a difference too.....