PDA

View Full Version : C10 Pro MP backup

voltman
06-28-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm probably a 3.0-3.5 and figure the C10 Pro is "too much" for me, but I just love the way it swings and hits. Just so solid. It doesn't feel like it's tough to hit necessarily, but it's probably not the ideal choice for me right now. Is there something with a similar feel that may be more applicable?

Thanks.

bdaniels
06-28-2005, 03:14 PM
If you like the racquet then why not use it? It's better than getting a "game improvement" racquet or "Tweener" instead that you are going to hate. I think that if you can hit the ball with it, you like the way it feels, then use it. If its an "advanced" racquet, maybe it will help improve your game because you will be making more errors...

just my 2 cents

louis netman
06-29-2005, 09:12 AM
go to **** or the classifieds and get a C9 Pro.... I have half a dozen. I used them during my rehab from a rotator cuff injury. Try it stock and you can continually customize them and add more weight as you get stronger and stronger (with the ultimate goal of playing with the C10). I'm not there yet, but have a pair of c10's waiting for me ;-)

Paddy.Y
06-29-2005, 09:17 AM
But anyway it's a little bit difficult to find c9 pro on ****, I even dont know the appearance of that frame.

Tennis312
06-29-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm probably a 3.0-3.5 and figure the C10 Pro is "too much" for me, but I just love the way it swings and hits. Just so solid. It doesn't feel like it's tough to hit necessarily, but it's probably not the ideal choice for me right now. Is there something with a similar feel that may be more applicable?

Voltman, I agree with the earlier poster, if you like it, use it. I think the C10 Pro is unique in its ability to serve just about every player well. While you are learning and developing your strokes, a stick that allows good feel for the ball is essential, IMHO -- you cannot fix what you cannot see/feel. So, stick with the C10. You may have a period of adjustment (though it sounds like you like it already), but I think you will be a better player in the long run.

louis netman
06-29-2005, 02:56 PM
But anyway it's a little bit difficult to find c9 pro on ****, I even dont know the appearance of that frame.

Same as the C10, but orange instead of yellow...

billyboybeacon
06-29-2005, 09:20 PM
I agree work out and stick w/ C10 I thought LM instinct was a lighter alternative but it is tough to compete w/ 12+ oz racket after you get used to that feel and that heavy ball..I really liked the Pro X1 until I hit w/ the C10 now I hit w/ it and put it down after 2 min..there is no feeling quite like the C10 ...addictive