PDA

View Full Version : Running like this on a hard court..... is why

Bjorn99
06-12-2011, 08:38 AM
players retire early. Sure its entertaining but your hips and lower back at some point fire right up with Sciatica. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_f7iTnLR5E&feature=related

This is why my new cold laser technology which penetrates through equipment and even casts, has been hailed by the four professional athletes that I met with the other night as the GAME CHANGER. It creates a spontaneous healing that can be dealt with on a one minute changeover.

Suddenly older tennis players will enjoy far longer careers. This laser is NOT well liked by traditional doctors as it puts most of these hacks out of a job.

Cold lasers up till now penetrated skin and perhaps a half centimetre. Ours penetrates 9 centimetres.

Federer, and even Sampras and Agassi will, as soon as they are contacted, use this, and play a lot longer than they ever anticipated.

So don't worry about Federer retiring any time soon.

8PAQ
06-12-2011, 08:49 AM
You are too late. Federer is already using my Silent Ultrasound technology to repair any tissue damage within 15 seconds. My team has trained him to use it between points.

Unlike your unproven Cold Laser technology my Silent Ultrasound technology has been used successfully by such athletes as Tiger Woods for years. It penetrates much deeper than 9 cm and lasts longer as well. It was reported in the media last year that Tiger has been using it over and over and over again...

Fee
06-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Does this mean you've given up developing the diet you were telling us about a while back?

8PAQ
06-13-2011, 06:27 AM
Does this mean you've given up developing the diet you were telling us about a while back?

He had to. I cornered the market and priced him out.

Cup8489
06-13-2011, 06:38 AM
players retire early. Sure its entertaining but your hips and lower back at some point fire right up with Sciatica. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_f7iTnLR5E&feature=related

This is why my new cold laser technology which penetrates through equipment and even casts, has been hailed by the four professional athletes that I met with the other night as the GAME CHANGER. It creates a spontaneous healing that can be dealt with on a one minute changeover.

Suddenly older tennis players will enjoy far longer careers. This laser is NOT well liked by traditional doctors as it puts most of these hacks out of a job.

Cold lasers up till now penetrated skin and perhaps a half centimetre. Ours penetrates 9 centimetres.

Federer, and even Sampras and Agassi will, as soon as they are contacted, use this, and play a lot longer than they ever anticipated.

So don't worry about Federer retiring any time soon.

off topic, i know, but does anyone know what racquet Mecir used? It almost looks like the new Pacific Vacuum Pro (at least in paintjob..) but obviously it isnt. I'm just curious.

Sentinel
06-13-2011, 07:18 AM
My client, a Mr. Nadal wishes to know how he can avail of your technology and whether he can have exclusive rights.

Andres
06-13-2011, 08:03 AM
And teaching a whole new different style to ten-year-olds that it was supposed to be the next best thing in tennis. We've been playing tennis wrong this whole time.

cucio
06-13-2011, 11:43 AM
It penetrates much deeper than 9 cm and lasts longer as well. It was reported in the media last year that Tiger has been using it over and over and over again...

That's what she said.

Bjorn99
06-13-2011, 12:10 PM
ULTRA sound technology is like comparing horse and buggy to a spaceship. But nice try. Federer is now presently using a technology that one lies on, and it has given him some decent results, but that as well, is hundreds of years behind our new technology.

Only thing we have to wary and careful of, is that it heals pretty well everything else that ails you as well, and the hack doctors don't like that. So we concentrate on Sports Medicine applications.

The NHL players that are now using it say it is so far ahead of anything they have been exposed to, that they really don't have comparison to make that would do it any justice.

We won't pay anyone to use it, its JUST that good. Eat that NIKE.

BeHappy
06-13-2011, 12:20 PM
Whatever happened to the two wonderkids you were always going on about who hit left handed forehands instead of backhands and were going to dominate tennis?

8PAQ
06-13-2011, 12:27 PM
That's what she said.

I am glad someone finally got it.

8PAQ
06-13-2011, 12:34 PM
ULTRA sound technology is like comparing horse and buggy to a spaceship. But nice try. Federer is now presently using a technology that one lies on, and it has given him some decent results, but that as well, is hundreds of years behind our new technology.

Only thing we have to wary and careful of, is that it heals pretty well everything else that ails you as well, and the hack doctors don't like that. So we concentrate on Sports Medicine applications.

The NHL players that are now using it say it is so far ahead of anything they have been exposed to, that they really don't have comparison to make that would do it any justice.

I am sorry but you are way too late. Fed has 16 slams and 23 straight slam semis thanks to my team and the wonders of my Silent Ultrasound technology!
However, people need to be aware of the dangers of the hard long lasting deep penetrating effects of my Silent Ultrasound technology. As Tiger Woods find out in 2009 all good things come to an end.

Bjorn99
06-13-2011, 12:39 PM
I am sorry but you are way too late. Fed has 16 slams and 23 straight slam semis thanks to my team and the wonders of my Silent Ultrasound technology!
However, people need to be aware of the dangers of the hard long lasting deep penetrating effects of my Silent Ultrasound technology. As Tiger Woods find out in 2009 all good things come to an end.

Proof read your comments before posting them. Google has already picked up a couple of todays comments based on your Tiger Woods insertion.

8PAQ
06-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Proof read your comments before posting them. Google has already picked up a couple of todays comments based on your Tiger Woods insertion.

Yes. Tiger Woods was all about that.

sdont
06-13-2011, 12:43 PM

Do you come from the future? How is tennis played there? Did they get rid of money, war and suffering?

Bjorn99
06-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Do you come from the future? How is tennis played there? Did they get rid of money, war and suffering?

No, I have been sitting on this stuff for eons waiting for Fred and Barney to STOP driving around in footpedal cars that also run on gasonline.

Fee
06-13-2011, 09:38 PM
Yes. Tiger Woods was all about that.

Bahahahahahaha. :)

Fee
06-13-2011, 09:42 PM

So? Why does that matter?

tusharlovesrafa
06-13-2011, 11:46 PM
That's what she said.

It's totaly penetartion excceds 17 inches...which is 2 inches more then the depth of the tunnel..It's beyond my logic..:twisted: