PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Nadal Quote

rafabull
06-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Vote for some of the funniest Rafael Nadal quotes. He's always got something embarrassing to say!

TheTruth
06-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Vote for some of the funniest Rafael Nadal quotes. He's always got something embarrassing to say!

That "sorry for today" one. It's like he feels embarrassed when he beats someone, even at the net. He looks a little sheepish.

MichaelNadal
06-12-2011, 10:54 PM
My vote is for one of his US Open pressers last year when he said "it's no question, Wimbledon is much faster than here. Everyone says its slow, maybe because I won there.... twice"

Sid_Vicious
06-12-2011, 11:00 PM
On why he plays as Federer in tennis video games rather than as himself.

(sorry it was from a video of an oncourt interview, I am paraphrasing)

"I don't know.. according to video game I am defensive guy, no?. Stand 10 feet behind, it is impossible to hit a winner."

MichaelNadal
06-12-2011, 11:01 PM
^^So funny, I remember that :) I agree. I have a hard time with Rafa on TS4.

LameTennisPlayer
06-12-2011, 11:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b2sP1wd0Q0

2:30-2:40

Rafa says

"I didn't have enough good shots to destroy him"..."sorry! it was the only word in English...I didn't know another one!"

hahahaha, hilarious lol., when he played Tomic at this years AO

Sharpshooter
06-12-2011, 11:58 PM
^^So funny, I remember that :) I agree. I have a hard time with Rafa on TS4.

You serious?

I can hardly win any match on v hard with Murray for some reason but with Rafa I do ok.

Djoker's nearly impossible he gets everything.

MichaelNadal
06-13-2011, 12:30 AM
You serious?

I can hardly win any match on v hard with Murray for some reason but with Rafa I do ok.

Djoker's nearly impossible he gets everything.

His shots don't have enough power at all and his volleys SUCK, he's fast but that's it IMO. I like to be Becker and Djokovic.

rafabull
06-13-2011, 05:54 AM
"Yeah he was a great fan, he say "I love you and he kiss me.""
"Was he speaking in spanish?"
"No, in English but I understand that..."

feetofclay
06-13-2011, 06:24 AM
I like the one in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwfY-knTwS0&NR=1

It was some years ago and Rafa's english was very limited. The journalist tries to make him look foolish, but Rafa has the last laugh and it is the journalist who ends up with egg on his face.

Sharpshooter
06-13-2011, 07:58 AM
His shots don't have enough power at all and his volleys SUCK, he's fast but that's it IMO. I like to be Becker and Djokovic.

How do you go with the timing of the shots? Getting good/perfect took me ages to master.

As a side note, I can't believe the creators didn't give Nadal the topspin mastery trait, my created player has it and its pretty useful.

Manus Domini
06-13-2011, 09:02 AM
On why he plays as Federer in tennis video games rather than as himself.

(sorry it was from a video of an oncourt interview, I am paraphrasing)

"I don't know.. according to video game I am defensive guy, no?. Stand 10 feet behind, it is impossible to hit a winner."

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlPTlIPcb2o&feature=player_detailpage#t=159s