PDA

View Full Version : How do we organize a massive protest/petition...

not_federer
06-12-2011, 08:17 PM
As far as I'm aware everyone on these boards agrees that courts speed have been tampered with to mixed effects. It looks like Oz WO and USO are all slowed down and FO sped up a bit. Also, RIP carpet courts!

Slowing down all these tourneys is hurting players, shortening careers by forcing them to fight through 30 ball rallies on hard courts. Combined with an absurdly packed schedule with two whole weeks off for Christmas and you get burnout players and boring matches.

I submit we join forces captain planet style to somehow let our preferences be known to the ATP, players, media etc. More variation is needed, different surface different speed more carpet etc.

What must be done? Who's with me? If I'm the only one dissatisfied with wretchedly slow HC at AO Indian wells and Miami let me know..if nobody misses carpet tourneys let me know. If anyone misses moonballing in Rolland garros..well nobody misses that so nm. But really who's with me?

tata
06-12-2011, 09:46 PM
I don't think it's that can really do much but the players on tour can. RG has sped up but it's still within the clay speeds. But wimby needs to be sped up as well as AO.