PDA

View Full Version : When will fedal bromance end??

tusharlovesrafa
06-14-2011, 01:10 AM
We have seen some greatest matches between fed and nadal..So when do you guys think that their bromance is going to end??When will they stop meeting in Grandslam finals??I know their has been a considerable break after A.O 2009(nearly 2.5 years.)..but still when do u guys think will be the last year when they will meet in a slam final??:):)

roundiesee
06-14-2011, 01:15 AM
With Federer getting older, and the rest of the younger players improving, we are probably going to look at 2012 as the last year that Fed and Nadal will compete head-to-head at Grand Slams I think. Beyond that may be a little bit unrealistic :(

aldeayeah
06-14-2011, 01:32 AM
When other players become better than them on clay/grass.

TennisBatman
07-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Some good chances for Federer and Nadal to play each other in the Olympics...

DeShaun
07-11-2012, 05:37 PM
During Roger's slam drought, but the seed was planted at the AO final in 09.

Also, I think Rafa in interviews tended to fawn excessively over Fed at any and every available opportunity, more so than Roger ever went out of his way to reciprocate; but that, Federer being the sport's primary spokesman and thinking such a cordial looking rivalry could only help to grow tennis' popularity, kind of had to play along. I've always felt that Rafa was actively trying to hitch his own wagon to Roger's legacy and that's why Rafa would seem often to be going overboard in his praises of Roger, particularly after having just thumped Roger in a big match.

Sid_Vicious
07-11-2012, 05:44 PM
During Roger's slam drought, but the seed was planted at the AO final in 09.

If anything, it got so much worse after 09. The bromance peaked late 2010 and early 2011 when they played all those charity matches.

Djokovic was probably sickened by all that cheesy crap, so he decided to turn into Djokovic 2.0 to break it all up.

Wolfman Jack
07-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Good thread, tushar. In my estimation it will end around 2015, when Nadal finally surpasses Fed's slam count. The disappointment of seeing one more record being taken by Nadal will be too much for the maestro, and he will live a life of seclusion "a la Howard Hughes", collecting his toenail clippings and occasionally logging into TTF to make sure Gorecki and co. are still doing his bidding.

Sentinel
07-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Good thread, tushar. In my estimation it will end around 2015, when Nadal finally surpasses Fed's slam count. The disappointment of seeing one more record being taken by Nadal will be too much for the maestro, and he will live a life of seclusion "a la Howard Hughes", collecting his toenail clippings and occasionally logging into TTF to make sure Gorecki and co. are still doing his bidding.
LOL. Totally agree with you ....

.... that it's a great thread. :D

And when will your bromance with Gorecki end ?:cry: