PDA

View Full Version : Didn't know how much of a difference a racquet made till today

Ztalin
06-28-2005, 05:51 PM
I broke the strings on my Head Ti S1, not the best racquet, but it is decent. I'm waiting to buy a newer, higher end racquet which I'll get in about a week. So today I was playing with my crappy Prince Force 3 or something. It's really a crappy racquet. And I couldn't do ANYTHING with it. I didn't notice how the Head was better because I sucked back then so it didn't matter, but now that I'm a lot better, I couldn't use this racquet at all. I couldn't generate any spin, my serves couldn't get over the net, no pace on any shots at all. Now I have something to look forward to for when I get a 'real' good racquet.

lookitstrevor
06-28-2005, 05:56 PM
It's hard changing from a racquet you're used to. What is your next racquet going to be? If you don't mind me asking.

Ztalin
06-28-2005, 06:17 PM
I still haven't decided :P

I'm considering both a Pure Drive or a LM instinct as of now. But I'm very skeptical about the LM instinct's durability since I've heard some bad things about it. Basically a light-ish racquet that can generate spin.