PDA

View Full Version : Serena and her Pulmonary Embolism

bhallic24
06-14-2011, 12:20 PM
so did we ever find out why she got the blood clots?

LuckyR
06-14-2011, 01:48 PM
I never saw it in print but my guess is OCPs.

sureshs
06-14-2011, 01:52 PM
From cutting her foot, obviously

jerriy
06-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Coast to coast air travel (while recovering from the foot injury treatment)

sureshs
06-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Long distance travel

Immediately after surgery on her foot. Yes, I remember now.

pound cat
06-14-2011, 02:47 PM
so did we ever find out why she got the blood clots?

It can be an outcome of surgery which she had on her foot. All surgery has risks and blood clots can be one of them.

Long airplane fligts can also cause clots. That's why passengers are advised to get up and walk around avery half hour ro prevent clots. That also applies to people who spend long periods of time sitting in one place watching TV...or on the internet. Get up and walk around every half hour.

TMF
06-14-2011, 03:15 PM
It can be an outcome of surgery which she had on her foot. All surgery has risks and blood clots can be one of them.

Long airplane fligts can also cause clots. That's why passengers are advised to get up and walk around avery half hour ro prevent clots. That also applies to people who spend long periods of time sitting in one place watching TV...or on the internet. Get up and walk around every half hour.

Serena said she slept throughout the flight and had no idea that her foot was swelling. By the time she woke up, she notice her foot got swelled to the size of her thigh.

bhallic24
06-14-2011, 06:24 PM
Serena said she slept throughout the flight and had no idea that her foot was swelling. By the the she woke up, she notice her foot got swelled to the size of her thigh.

doh, that sucks. anyway She'll probably win wimbeldon this year.

Ronaldo
06-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Serena said she slept throughout the flight and had no idea that her foot was swelling. By the the she woke up, she notice her foot got swelled to the size of her thigh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHLD4LvnPTI