PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Ncode 1 vs. Ncode Six-One Tour

flashy_tennis
06-28-2005, 07:43 PM
I wanted different opinions on which is better in terms of control, feel,spin.

BreakPoint
06-28-2005, 07:46 PM
If you are considering these two racquets then the nSix-One Tour is definitely NOT for you.

alan-n
06-28-2005, 07:56 PM
LOL, if you need to ask about these rackets. You don't possess the technique to use any of them effectively. They are not beginner rackets, they both demand full body weight into the shot. If you are good enough to use them, you wouldn't need to ask anyone about how they play and feel.

VAmazona
06-28-2005, 09:35 PM
LOL, if you need to ask about these rackets. You don't possess the technique to use any of them effectively. They are not beginner rackets, they both demand full body weight into the shot. If you are good enough to use them, you wouldn't need to ask anyone about how they play and feel.

What if they are on here asking because they are looking for information? Thats what this site is here primarliy for, right? I mean, the reviews and such can only go so far. Lighten up.

As for the six-one tour, it is a very stiff racquet, with little power and a small sweet spot. It is heavy and demanding. You'd literally need to work your way up to it.

The 95, from what I hear, is a good racquet, not as demanding, but just as tough.
Hope this helps, and search search SEARCH

alan-n
06-28-2005, 10:10 PM
Play test. Play test. Play test. Different people have different strengths and you will get different feedback from different people because they are so different.

Just play test them at your local club.

textbook strokes
08-25-2005, 08:11 AM
If you are talking about the n1, there is no way to compare two racquets that are so different. The N1 is for older players, begginers or someone with tennis elbow. It's huge and powerful, while the ntour 90 is for advanced players primarily, with a small head and heavy.
You can compare a truck with a race car, but it doesn't make sense.