PDA

View Full Version : FS/T MG Radical MP, KPS88 4 1/2

Cup8489
06-16-2011, 08:25 PM
I have two frames for sale; recently injured myself and am looking to switch anyway..

both frames are 4 1/2 with leather grips on them. I'd say both are probably 6/10, The KPS88 has some significant chipping around 3 and 9, some exposing the paint primer beneath. I traded for it recently but found that it's just a bit too much stick for me.

Looking for a reasonable offer.. I think I'll list this as 90$ OBO (even if you think this is too high please email me.. I want to get rid of this and am willing to negotiate)

MG Radical MP: Most of the cosmetic damage is near the grip; I used a very strong adhesive to secure a grip at one point, and it pulled off alot of the orange paint from the area just above the pallet. There is also a chip where a stringer chipped the frames outer paint off while stringing. Other than that theres some scrapes at 3 and 9, but only rough to the touch. I can't actually see any chipping, and the headguard is worn somewhat on both frames.

I'd say probably 60$ OBO, and again willing to Negotiate on this price. Will post pictures if I get time, but will send pictures to anyone who is willing.

You can post in this thread or email me (this is preferred) at sycotic_ganon@hotmail.com

Also open to trades, but not looking for anything in particular. If you're interested in a trade, just let me know what you've got to trade for.

Thanks guys, and thanks TW!

Cup8489
06-19-2011, 03:59 PM
Update: Just the Radical left.. traded away the KPS88

Cup8489
06-30-2011, 04:16 PM
All items no longer available.

Thanks TW!