PDA

View Full Version : Djokovic's message to Federer and Nadal for Wimbledon: "Be Afraid, Be VERY Afraid"

Fedex
06-17-2011, 05:14 AM
Read link:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/13807891.stm

I know it's just a warm up but I think this is looking really ominous.
Djokovic is a different player to last year and he still reached the semi final then.
Just think what he'll do this year...

Buckethead
06-17-2011, 05:20 AM
That is how Nadal makes to the finals, I wanted to see Fed on Nadal's half.

I was hoping to see Nadal VSPhillip Petzschner round 1, then Nadal Raonic round 2, Nadal Roddick quarters, Nadal FED semis.

Djokovic unfortunately will have to deal with Fed.

Messarger
06-17-2011, 05:23 AM
"Well for sure it is easy to be very afraid no? Novak has been playing a high level of tennis for this season and i think he unlucky to lose at Roland Garros to Roger. If i have to play him i will go into the match with illusions of playing my best tennis, but for now it is most important to think about the first round. ________ is a great player with great serve and forehand so it will be a very tough match. Gonna have to play my best tennis or return to Mallorca."

Tony48
06-17-2011, 05:26 AM
Djokovic to beat Qualifer in the final

Mainad
06-17-2011, 06:49 AM
Yes,it's only an exhibition against a player who has been struggling with form for some time now but it shows that Djokovic is still in an aggressive and confident mood with no sign of any post FO semi blues whatsoever.

He ducked out of playing Queens but he's laid down a marker for Wimbledon all the same!

Fedex
06-17-2011, 06:52 AM
Yes,it's only an exhibition against a player who has been struggling with form for some time now but it shows that Djokovic is still in an aggressive and confident mood with no sign of any post FO semi blues whatsoever.

He ducked out of playing Queens but he's laid down a marker for Wimbledon all the same!

Exactly. Perfectly put my articulate Mainad.

Sentinel
06-17-2011, 07:05 AM
Noel and his team will be prepared this time for Fred. They would have diagnosed what went wrong and necks would have rolled in their camp. Dr Igor probably got a pay cut and an execution notice if Noel doesn't win WO :D (Just KIDDDING).

But Noel will be prepared this time. Mark my words.

mr_eko
06-17-2011, 08:15 AM
I think Federer will take Novak in the finals. If Federer serves well he is going to be hard to beat.

Bud
06-17-2011, 08:16 AM
I think Federer will take Novak in the finals. If Federer serves well he is going to be hard to beat.

They're in the same half so meeting in the Final is impossible :|

Best you can hope for is Federer beats Djokovic in the SF and then gets whipped by Nadal in the Final ;)

Cup8489
06-17-2011, 08:48 AM
Why is Djokovic ALWAYS in Fed's half? I thought this was supposed to be random!

ksbh
06-17-2011, 08:53 AM
To engineer a Nadal-Federer final which is the most popular and results in higher ratings and more money.

Tammo
06-17-2011, 08:54 AM

At least Roddick wasn't in Djokovic's quarter.

Fedex
06-17-2011, 10:42 AM
Anyone thinking that Nole stands even a ghost of a chance against Rafa needs to get a mental check. Against the measly ********, Nole may have a chance depending on which Fed shows up. However, no matter which Rafa appears against Nole, there's no point in even watching the match because it will be a steam roll. Rafa's the UGOAT (Unsurpassable Greatest of All Time) after all.

Sunday 3rd July 2011
http://ibleedbits.com/files/2011/06/1307112626-94.jpg

jackson vile
06-17-2011, 11:03 AM
Novak will have to beat Federer on grass. I am a big fan of Novak, but Novak beating Federer and then winning the final? Listen, as a Nole fan I am not even thinking about Wim. my mind is where he will start to dominate again ie the US HC season.

If a miracle happens, then more power to him however unlikely that is.

Fedex
06-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Novak will have to beat Federer on grass. I am a big fan of Novak, but Novak beating Federer and then winning the final? Listen, as a Nole fan I am not even thinking about Wim. my mind is where he will start to dominate again ie the US HC season.

If a miracle happens, then more power to him however unlikely that is.

Don''t be deceived by surfaces.
If you're a great player, you'll be a great player on any surface. Quote Nadal.
Djokovic can beat any player on any surface.

Totai
06-17-2011, 11:57 PM
http://www.ragemaker.net/images/Laughing/34.png

Sentinel
06-18-2011, 12:14 AM
Hey, show some respect. Now Fred is in Noel's half, not the other way round :D
Anyone thinking that Nole stands even a ghost of a chance against Rafa needs to get a mental check. Against the measly ********, Nole may have a chance depending on which Fed shows up. However, no matter which Rafa appears against Nole, there's no point in even watching the match because it will be a steam roll. Rafa's the UGOAT (Unsurpassable Greatest of All Time) after all.
Sorry for trolling ...
http://i56.tinypic.com/34t9ys3.gif

BreakPoint
06-18-2011, 12:49 AM
I don't know why but I really like the catchy title of this thread. :wink:

Fedex
06-18-2011, 04:12 AM
I don't know why but I really like the catchy title of this thread. :wink:

Have you thought about protecting the copyright cause you're the one that came up with it?
Sorry for borrowing but I love the ring of it too.
I'm sure we're going to see a lot more titles using your basic template.

eg Tsonga's message to Federer and Nadal for Wimbledon "Be Afraid..."

Karlovic's message to Federer and Nadal for Wimbledon "Be Afraid..."

Federer's message to Federer... Wait a minute, that doesn't work.

Magnus
06-18-2011, 04:30 AM

Hmmm...ok...which explains why he lost to Novak the last 4 times they me, right? :shock:

tennis_fan_182
06-18-2011, 04:53 AM
Hmmm...ok...which explains why he lost to Novak the last 4 times they me, right? :shock:

Not in slams, doesn't count.

Magnus
06-18-2011, 05:03 AM
Not in slams, doesn't count.

They haven't met in slams since Djokovic turned to meta-Djokovic. Nadal failed to make the AO final and Djokovic failed to make the FO one. We'll see if they meet in Wimbledon.

tennis_fan_182
06-18-2011, 05:16 AM
They haven't met in slams since Djokovic turned to meta-Djokovic. Nadal failed to make the AO final and Djokovic failed to make the FO one. We'll see if they meet in Wimbledon.

Since all matches outside of grandslams don't count and Djokovic hasn't brought his 'meta-Djokovic' level to a grandslam, 'meta-Djokovic' doesn't even exist.

The only evidence of the existence of a 'meta-Djokovic' would be a win over Nadal in a grand slam.

All that exists is Federer getting older and more beatable.

Magnus
06-18-2011, 06:24 AM
Since all matches outside of grandslams don't count and Djokovic hasn't brought his 'meta-Djokovic' level to a grandslam, 'meta-Djokovic' doesn't even exist.

The only evidence of the existence of a 'meta-Djokovic' would be a win over Nadal in a grand slam.

Explains why all the *******s in this forum rooted for Roger in the FO semi final just so Nadal doesn't need to meet his new nemesis. :?

Mainad
06-18-2011, 07:16 AM

So according to you,only a win against Nadal in a slam counts for anything on the tennis tour?

I guess that must mean Murray,Del Potro and Ferrer are all 'infiniitely better' players than 'meta-Djokovic' since they have all managed this tremendous feat at least once (Murray TWICE) whereas poor old Djokovic has only ever managed to beat that decrepit old wrinkly,Federer!! :wink:

TennisBatman
06-18-2011, 07:54 AM
Read link:

Djokovic is a different player to last year and he still reached the semi final then.

Although he made the semifinals in Wimbledon last year, he had an embarrassing loss there to Berdych, in 3 sets, that he should have won easily.

Two years ago in Wimbledon he lost to Tommy Haas, and that was a match that Djokovic should also have won easily.

And, of course, his 3-set loss to Safin in 2008 was quite telling...

There is nothing to indicate that his performance this year will be of the caliber needed to beat Federer or Nadal at Wimbledon.

Fedex
07-04-2011, 06:19 AM
Well, guess it was true.
Fedex said on 17th June, the day before Wimbledon:

Read link:

Mainad
07-04-2011, 07:09 AM
Well, guess it was true.
Fedex said on 17th June, the day before Wimbledon:

Read link:

Djokovic is a different player to last year and he still reached the semi final then. Just think what he'll do this year...

Congratulations Fedex for one of the most successful threads of the year!! :)