PDA

View Full Version : Nadal has a potential tough draw at Wimbly

Totai
06-17-2011, 10:54 PM
Raonic, Delpo, Simon, Fish, Berdych, Murray, Gasquet, Wawrinka and Roddick are all there in his half.

I think it is safe to say that Federer has the easier half this time :twisted:

Sentinel
06-17-2011, 11:11 PM
Some of them are actually in Murray's quarter.

You should first talk about quarter and then potential semifinalists, rather than stringing them all out, as though he may have to meet Murray and Wawrinka and Gasquet. But yes, Dull does seem to have a tough draw. Fred's seems easy (though some feel Nalbo and Tsonga and Izzie make his draw tough).

zagor
06-18-2011, 12:32 AM
Raonic, Delpo, Simon, Fish, Berdych, Murray, Gasquet, Wawrinka and Roddick are all there in his half.

He has a harder draw than Federer this time around(mostly because Roger has a cupcake draw)but that doesn't mean he has a hard draw overall.

First of all Gasquet,Wawrinka and Roddick are in Murray's quarter(the guy with the toughest draw IMO),second Berdman has been Rafa's pigeon for quite a while now so he's an easier QF proposition(in Nadal's case)than say Soderling or Roddick.

Delpo well he's not really a threat on grass and I don't see that changing anytime soon,Simon and Fish I honestly don't know why you even mention.

Sid_Vicious
06-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Favorites for Wimbledon.

1. Djoker

2. Federer
3. Murray

4. Soderling
5. Roddick
6. Del Po
7.Raonic

127. Falla
128. Nadal

gold soundz
06-18-2011, 01:22 AM

Yeah some of those are in Murray's quarter. I have to disagree with you and say that Nadal has an easy draw to the semis. Along the way he might play Raonic, Del Potro, Verdasco or Berdych. I don't see any of those players giving him much trouble at all. Murray has it tougher with possibly Cilic, Gasquet or Wawrinka, and Roddick or Monfils before the semis. To me they are tougher match ups for Murray than Nadal's potential opponents.