PDA

View Full Version : Wozniacki will Win Wimbledon

Panibottle
06-18-2011, 04:27 AM
I know there are lots of Wozniacki haters out there and I do agree that she pushes, but I think she will win Wimbledon. After all, her endless cross court counterpunching making her number 1 in the world just shows the weakness of the women's field. But I think this time she has gotten it right. After getting that spanking by Hantuchova in the 3rd round at RG, I think she is a little POed and is determined to do better and even win. It was really stupid to play Copenhagen (even though I can understand why she did --> appearance money and home town) since it is hard court, but she has at least taken a rest before Wimbledon so we can be fairly sure she won't get an injury. Granted, she probably should have played Halle and then taken a rest before Wimby but whatever. I think if she is a little bit more aggressive against players like Li Na she can go all the way. She is actually extremely effective when she serves well. She can do a strong 1-2 punch tactic that throws the opponent off.

- That is my badly, hurriedly written explanation of while Wozniacki will win Wimbledon-

Tony48
06-18-2011, 04:30 AM
She's too old to win the juniors' title again.

hb_hound
06-18-2011, 05:11 AM
Will not make it to the semifinals

mnm
06-18-2011, 05:12 AM
Not a chance.. Serena, Venus, Zvona there are many now that is better, her #1 position is a joke that's gone boring.. her days are up.

syc23
06-18-2011, 06:34 AM
No she won't. Hope this helps.

Serena, Venus, Sharapova, Kvitova, Azarenka, Li, Goerges, Pavlyuchenkova, Stosur, Lisicki, Schiavone, Petkovic and Zvonareva will be lining up to smash this fool at Wimby.

She can't benefit from daddy taking time outs to give her some tips mid match in grand slams so therefore will never win a major.

mike84
06-18-2011, 07:55 AM
nope.

lucky if she makes it to quarterfinal

boredone3456
06-18-2011, 08:32 AM
In what year? because I certainly doubt it will be this one....

bluetrain4
06-18-2011, 08:45 AM
I'm as skeptical as anyone about Woz's chances, but I wouldn't say it's impossible.

Bhagi Katbamna
06-18-2011, 08:56 AM
It isn't impossible but all it takes is even a second tier big-hitter who is on for one day.

NadalAgassi
06-18-2011, 09:16 AM
Wimbledon is one slam that can be easily gauranteed Wozniacki will NEVER win. Personally I think she might well never win a slam, but even if she became a real champion who won 5 or 6 slams she would still never win Wimbledon. Offense wins Wimbledon, something Wozniacki doesnt have even close to enough of.

She will be smashed in the round of 16 by Gorges if not sooner. And if she makes the quarters by some miracle Sharapova will destroy her.

TMF
06-18-2011, 09:22 AM
I say no. She has a better chance on other surface.

THUNDERVOLLEY
06-18-2011, 09:55 AM
OP: not a chance.

Ripster
06-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Not a chance. Even a sub-par Williams sister could take her out not to mention a slew of other girls that someone else mentioned. Kvitova beat her 6-2, 6-0 last year lol.

LetsGoRoddick
06-18-2011, 10:01 AM
I honestly don't think she can win a slam.

carlitox
06-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Imposible. She will fall like every time. Her only chance to win a GS is the US Open.... and maybe Australian Open. But she is far from being a player for grass, she doesn't have the game to beat players trying to do their best at a GS.... There is a number of players that can beat her anytime, she has became predictable...

No way, the thing is very open in wimbledon, but not for her, eventually she will fall.

kishnabe
06-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Please I would die if that happens. I don't want to see Wozzy even get past the thhird round at Wimbledon. She is only a great plyer to watch at Aussie and US open.

She is horrible at RG and Wimbledon. It would even more horrible than watching Nadal win Wimbledon! At least Nadal is aggressive with his counter punching game. Wozzy is like a weakest version of Murray!

She may have won Junior Wimbledon but the surface doesn't suit her strengths. And Clay which should suit her....makes her weakness even more vulnerable. THe only surface where she can't get hurt on is HC. She played so well this year at the Aussie and last year the US open. I would be damm sumprised if she won her first at RG or WImbledon.

1970CRBase
06-18-2011, 12:28 PM
Woz has nearly a cupcake walk to the QF - yet again. Switch her with Li and see. If Sharapova plays a bad match, Woz will be into the SF.

Li's the one with the really tough draw because of Kim pulling out which skrewed up the draw :cry:

In three slams this year, Li has ended up with a much tougher draw than Woz each time.

hoosierbr
06-18-2011, 01:31 PM
At this point I have a better chance of winning the women's title at Wimbledon. This is particularly sad because:

1. I'm not entered in the draw.
2. I'm a man.

jaggy
06-18-2011, 02:11 PM
Sorry dont see it

carlitox
06-18-2011, 03:55 PM
At this point I have a better chance of winning the women's title at Wimbledon. This is particularly sad because:

1. I'm not entered in the draw.
2. I'm a man.

LOL. I actually don't hate her, she is very nice person, sometimes she still acts like the tipical talented girl that is winning everything in the youngs level, and sometimes no very natural (just look how she greets after every match, is not natural for her). Thats why she get confused every time she looses. She needs to be a profesional right now and start to use her experience for something. Also think about her game and start to get better to be an overall player.

Wimbledon... no. Sorry, at least not now.

Buckethead
06-18-2011, 07:24 PM
I think if she plays really well, she may reach 4th round, which I doubt, I don't think she can beat Julia Goerges, if she reaches semis this will like a Wimbledon title for her, she may even lose on the 3 round to Jarmila Gardisova.

ChopShot
06-19-2011, 01:48 AM
I think if she plays really well, she may reach 4th round, which I doubt, I don't think she can beat Julia Goerges, if she reaches semis this will like a Wimbledon title for her, she may even lose on the 3 round to Jarmila Gardisova.

While I haven't looked very closely at her draw, I actually think this is a far more favorable draw for her than last year. While Gajdosova and Goerges are both big hitters akin to Kvitova, grass should be even more of a problem surface for them than it is for Woz, a causa de their huge takebacks and extreme grips.
Apart from that, if anyone was watching Woz during Woz Open, she's a different player to last year. Sure, she still doesn't hit very big and doesn't go for winners very often, but I noticed a few very important changes that might just give her a shot given some favorable extraneous results and say, a Vera Chokeareva in the final:

1. Her forehand has improved by quite some margin. Not only has it become more penetrating than ever before (albeit still not near weapon status, and still liable to be picked upon), her shot selection has improved dramatically. She's gotten a lot better at moving opponents around with it; she now ACTUALLY HAS a forehand DTL.
2. She's far more aggressive with her ROS. If anyone watched the Woz Open final, she was driving Safarova right nuts by taking her serves early and smacking them hard at her feet or wide crosscourt.
3. She's shown a willingness to come forward into the court, and is actually displaying decent volleying skills. Her transition game is good (no Roddick-inspired approach shots :twisted: ) for WTA standards, and she volleys quite well. Made a few spectacular half-volleys against Safarova and Barthel, and solid volleys in general, even under duress.

That said, I still find it highly unlikely that she'll win Wimbledon. There are simply too many players that can beat her on any given day on a natural surface. I do however think her chances at the USO this year are amongst the best she'll have, with Clijsters injured and the Sistas not quite up to speed yet.

ttbrowne
06-19-2011, 05:08 AM
I'm gonna say no she won't. Surface is way too fast.

Buckethead
06-19-2011, 06:48 AM
While I haven't looked very closely at her draw, I actually think this is a far more favorable draw for her than last year. While Gajdosova and Goerges are both big hitters akin to Kvitova, grass should be even more of a problem surface for them than it is for Woz, a causa de their huge takebacks and extreme grips.
Apart from that, if anyone was watching Woz during Woz Open, she's a different player to last year. Sure, she still doesn't hit very big and doesn't go for winners very often, but I noticed a few very important changes that might just give her a shot given some favorable extraneous results and say, a Vera Chokeareva in the final:

1. Her forehand has improved by quite some margin. Not only has it become more penetrating than ever before (albeit still not near weapon status, and still liable to be picked upon), her shot selection has improved dramatically. She's gotten a lot better at moving opponents around with it; she now ACTUALLY HAS a forehand DTL.
2. She's far more aggressive with her ROS. If anyone watched the Woz Open final, she was driving Safarova right nuts by taking her serves early and smacking them hard at her feet or wide crosscourt.
3. She's shown a willingness to come forward into the court, and is actually displaying decent volleying skills. Her transition game is good (no Roddick-inspired approach shots :twisted: ) for WTA standards, and she volleys quite well. Made a few spectacular half-volleys against Safarova and Barthel, and solid volleys in general, even under duress.

That said, I still find it highly unlikely that she'll win Wimbledon. There are simply too many players that can beat her on any given day on a natural surface. I do however think her chances at the USO this year are amongst the best she'll have, with Clijsters injured and the Sistas not quite up to speed yet.

Wozniacki doesn't have a good forehand at all, and I don't think in 3 weeks(from RG to now) she has fixed it, it will take a long time for her to learn how to rip a forehand, just look at Murray.

Her serve sucks as well, no speed, no great placement, no variety, easy for anybody to attack.

Her transition game?? You're kidding right?? That is why She and Roddick suck at the net, wrong approach and no good volley skills. Don't take me wrong, I'd like to see her winning a major, but it will not happen soon.
Playing the players or nobodies you cited above is very different from playing top players.

ChopShot
06-19-2011, 08:09 AM
Wozniacki doesn't have a good forehand at all, and I don't think in 3 weeks(from RG to now) she has fixed it, it will take a long time for her to learn how to rip a forehand, just look at Murray.

Her serve sucks as well, no speed, no great placement, no variety, easy for anybody to attack.

Her transition game?? You're kidding right?? That is why She and Roddick suck at the net, wrong approach and no good volley skills. Don't take me wrong, I'd like to see her winning a major, but it will not happen soon.
Playing the players or nobodies you cited above is very different from playing top players.

Listen, Buckethead, I'd take you a lot more seriously if I actually thought you'd been watching her last tournament.
But I really doubt you have. If you had, you'd have seen Wozniacki serve well into the 110's several times (a damn sight faster than most of the excuse-for-a-serve WTA. Was averaging 3 aces a match, too), serve and volley on a few select points, and show up every single goddamn other player in the draw at the net. That, and you'd have seen that, despite the lacking flashiness, she's started taking her forehand down the line more often, and following good shots to the net. You'd even have seen her pulling off some half-volleys that belong in an entirely different decade.
I realize that you're gonna respond with a senseless tirade with little base in current events, like you usually do, but I thought I'd just give you the heads-up. Wozniacki is showing far better offensive play than ever before. Whether she can keep doing it at a major or will revert into Pushniacki is an entirely different matter.

Buckethead
06-19-2011, 06:58 PM
Listen, Buckethead, I'd take you a lot more seriously if I actually thought you'd been watching her last tournament.
But I really doubt you have. If you had, you'd have seen Wozniacki serve well into the 110's several times (a damn sight faster than most of the excuse-for-a-serve WTA. Was averaging 3 aces a match, too), serve and volley on a few select points, and show up every single goddamn other player in the draw at the net. That, and you'd have seen that, despite the lacking flashiness, she's started taking her forehand down the line more often, and following good shots to the net. You'd even have seen her pulling off some half-volleys that belong in an entirely different decade.
I realize that you're gonna respond with a senseless tirade with little base in current events, like you usually do, but I thought I'd just give you the heads-up. Wozniacki is showing far better offensive play than ever before. Whether she can keep doing it at a major or will revert into Pushniacki is an entirely different matter.

That is what i said , to do in lower level is easier than doing it at the highest level, beating nobodies doesn't say much, it is meaningless. I didn't see the tournament, so I can't say much, but to fully answer you, I'll wait until Wimbledon is over or when she loses.

After that we'll see how good her forehand is, how good her serve is, how good her volley technique is...

1970CRBase
06-19-2011, 07:03 PM
Woz was easily hitting lots of winners against Falconi and Brianti at Copenhagen, something like 20-10 winner/error vs Brianti. Falconi who was playing the Qs and Brianti who doesn't have a seeding here.

I still say it will be cakewalk for Woz till at least the QF.

NadalAgassi
06-19-2011, 07:08 PM
Woz was easily hitting lots of winners against Falconi and Brianti at Copenhagen, something like 20-10 winner/error vs Brianti. Falconi who was playing the Qs and Brianti who doesn't have a seeding here.

I still say it will be cakewalk for Woz till at least the QF.

Who are those players. Sorry but hitting winners against completely unknown mugs who are probably hitting groundies at 50 mph max doesnt show anything.

It has been proven time and time again whenever Wozniacki confronts anyone with any kind of power or shotmaking ability at all she goes into her shell completely. Just look at her matches vs 40 year old Date, Wozniacki, Hantuchova, none of whom are leading offensive players on tour today (other than maybe to a minor extent Hantuchova if you are being generous) but all have some semblance of offensive capacity. And if that player keeps the unforced errors down, as Date and Wozniacki did not do but Hantuchova did, she loses, often badly.

Making the quarters of Wimbledon. Could happen since she has a cupcake draw. However if she plays Gorges in the 4th round she is toast. She lost twice in a row to Gorges on clay, being on grass where both are worse it would be the same outcome.

ChopShot
06-20-2011, 04:37 AM
Who are those players. Sorry but hitting winners against completely unknown mugs who are probably hitting groundies at 50 mph max doesnt show anything.

It has been proven time and time again whenever Wozniacki confronts anyone with any kind of power or shotmaking ability at all she goes into her shell completely. Just look at her matches vs 40 year old Date, Wozniacki, Hantuchova, none of whom are leading offensive players on tour today (other than maybe to a minor extent Hantuchova if you are being generous) but all have some semblance of offensive capacity. And if that player keeps the unforced errors down, as Date and Wozniacki did not do but Hantuchova did, she loses, often badly.

Making the quarters of Wimbledon. Could happen since she has a cupcake draw. However if she plays Gorges in the 4th round she is toast. She lost twice in a row to Gorges on clay, being on grass where both are worse it would be the same outcome.

This is ridiculous. While I don't contest the fact that Wozniacki is a mug on grass, GoŽrges beating her on that surface is simply ludicrous. Whatever disadvantage Wozniacki faces on grass is nothing compared to the trouble GoŽrges' monolithic backswing will cause her. I'd be honestly surprised if GoŽrges makes it past the first round.

FedEx23
06-20-2011, 06:11 AM
Woz's best chance to win a major will come in September in NYC. Who knows how healthy/motivated Clijsters will be and the Williams sisters may not be in their best shape so it is very likely that Caro could sneak through the draw and shut up all her critics with a major win. Andy murray, too.

1970CRBase
06-20-2011, 06:27 AM
....... delete

THUNDERVOLLEY
06-20-2011, 06:39 AM
This is ridiculous. While I don't contest the fact that Wozniacki is a mug on grass, GoŽrges beating her on that surface is simply ludicrous. Whatever disadvantage Wozniacki faces on grass is nothing compared to the trouble GoŽrges' monolithic backswing will cause her. I'd be honestly surprised if GoŽrges makes it past the first round.

Yeah, but there's a bottom line here: whether the opponent is Goerges or anyone else, it is higly unlikely Wozniacki is little more than a name on a program--but not a serious contender, based on her performances at the event.

marpiw
06-20-2011, 08:53 AM
I know there are lots of Wozniacki haters out there and I do agree that she pushes, but I think she will win Wimbledon. After all, her endless cross court counterpunching making her number 1 in the world just shows the weakness of the women's field. But I think this time she has gotten it right. After getting that spanking by Hantuchova in the 3rd round at RG, I think she is a little POed and is determined to do better and even win. It was really stupid to play Copenhagen (even though I can understand why she did --> appearance money and home town) since it is hard court, but she has at least taken a rest before Wimbledon so we can be fairly sure she won't get an injury. Granted, she probably should have played Halle and then taken a rest before Wimby but whatever. I think if she is a little bit more aggressive against players like Li Na she can go all the way. She is actually extremely effective when she serves well. She can do a strong 1-2 punch tactic that throws the opponent off.

- That is my badly, hurriedly written explanation of while Wozniacki will win Wimbledon-I find that today only FIVE players have the power to win Wimbledon:PETRA KVITOVA,MARION BARTOLI,MARIA SHARAPOVA ,VERA ZVONAREVA AND LI NA.
I think that CAROLINE WOZNIACKI can stay at home watching the tournament on TV.

marpiw
06-20-2011, 08:59 AM

- That is my badly, hurriedly written explanation of while Wozniacki will win Wimbledon-I find that today only FIVE players have the power to win Wimbledon:PETRA KVITOVA,MARION BARTOLI,MARIA SHARAPOVA ,VERA ZVONAREVA AND LI NA.
I think that CAROLINE WOZNIACKI can stay at home watching the tournament on TV.

ben123
06-20-2011, 01:20 PM
wozniacki will win wimbledon and santa claus is real too

jones101
06-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Judging by her last match im gonna say no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ--xWFXNNI

Like Murray, Vicario 2.0 suffers from 'big hitter, hot day' syndrome.

jones101
06-20-2011, 01:28 PM
wozniacki will win wimbledon and santa claus is real too

Really??? Because I didnt receive a lapdance from Ivanovic this Xmas, kinda disaapointed in him.:(

FedererBestTennis
06-20-2011, 01:31 PM
Where's LG? Probably spinning in circles at this thread. As for Woz the Poosh's chances at Wimbledon...
http://elations.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/animated-laughing.gif?w=400&h=400

MotherMarjorie
06-25-2011, 10:04 AM
In order to be successful at Wimbledon, a player must be strong in three areas of their game:

1. strong service game
2. offensive power
3. court coverage (speed)

Caroline Hingis-Vicario's game is much better suited for clay than grass. There are reasons why Arantxa couldn't beat Stefanie in their Wimbledon final. Oh, yes there are.

There are reasons why Chris Evert couldn't defeat Martina Navratilova in a Wimbledon final. Oh, yes there are.

Caroline has past the age where her nerves shouldn't be affecting her grand slam outcomes, yet she always finds a way to lose in big events.

Caroline is a poor man's Hingis and a bad, bad, Vicario imitation. Mother Marjorie thinks that pilates and yoga would help limber Caroline Hingis-Vicario's hips so her movement could improve. You can't win grand slam events when you move like a penguin. Perhaps, perhaps not.

Mother Marjorie Ann
Empress of Talk Tennis Warehouse

LDVTennis
06-25-2011, 10:11 AM
Dear Mother Marjorie,

I was beginning to fear you had left us.

Happy to once again hear, "Oh, yes there are."

Music to my ears.

Sincerely,

LDVTennis.

Raistlin
06-25-2011, 11:42 AM
Ever since Dinara Safina made it to #1 I became convinced that the WTA rankings should be eliminated and seedings should be by the tournament and based on the performances of the players in the field for that tournament. Because you have a #1 with no weapons and is at that ranking purely because of mathematics. No, she will be destroyed by Sharapova, she does not have that 5th gear that a Wimbledon, no a grand slam winner has.

1970CRBase
06-25-2011, 02:30 PM
"Caroline Hingis-Vicario?'s game is much better suited for clay than grass. "

This statement doesn't make one bit of sense whatsoever.

NadalAgassi
06-25-2011, 03:51 PM
Hingis was a genius on court and Sanchez was the greatest defensive player ever probably. Why insult them. Wozniacki could only dream of having either of their skill sets at this point.

Rjtennis
06-26-2011, 09:01 PM
Pushiacki's not winning anything until she learns for to hit through a forhand. any in form big hitter can take woz out with ease. I havent seen woz play aggressive in the slightest and she has a tough draw to come through. You just cant count on in form players to beat themselves.

Rjtennis
06-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Woz does move oddly. Have you ever seen her run forward for a drop shot? She looks like a mad cow. Side to side she moves very well though.

GOAT BAAH!!!
06-27-2011, 08:30 AM
lol

World number 1 at it again.

soyizgood
06-27-2011, 08:31 AM
http://techbuddha.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/vader-fail.jpg?w=500&h=421

mike84
06-27-2011, 08:31 AM
lol

who didn't see this coming

one of the worst number 1 players ever

hacker
06-27-2011, 08:39 AM
exit stage right! she's gone again.

kishnabe
06-27-2011, 08:43 AM
I knew she would never win Wimbledon!

NadalAgassi
06-27-2011, 08:46 AM
There is more chance of my grandma winning Wimbledon someday than Wozniacki ever winning it. You dont win Wimbledon by pushing.

A better question is will Wozniacki ever win any slam? I think more likely it is looking like no. If players like Kvitova, Lisicki, Pavly, Azarenka, and others fulfill their potential they will all be better than Wozniacki who seems to be showing no improvement for awhile now. And the veterans are solid enough to keep winning many of the slams for awhile probably as well. Not to mention at some point the next generation of up and comers will come, and if they have any talent will easily displace players like Woz the pusher as well.

kishnabe
06-27-2011, 08:53 AM
There is more chance of my grandma winning Wimbledon someday than Wozniacki ever winning it. You dont win Wimbledon by pushing.

A better question is will Wozniacki ever win any slam? I think more likely it is looking like no. If players like Kvitova, Lisicki, Pavly, Azarenka, and others fulfill their potential they will all be better than Wozniacki who seems to be showing no improvement for awhile now. And the veterans are solid enough to keep winning many of the slams for awhile probably as well. Not to mention at some point the next generation of up and comers will come, and if they have any talent will easily displace players like Woz the pusher as well.

I agree to an extent. Wozzy can win on a HC slam though...her pushy style at the US Open will have some pace at least with the speed of the ball. Also her movement on Hardcourts are significantly better than other surfaces. She has a chance at the Aussie too with her defensive play.

She reached the final and semi at the US for the last two years. She has a chacne there.....but anyone thinking she would win in Wimbledon is insane. Grass is for the players with instincts!

G1PlAyer2
06-27-2011, 08:55 AM
She was awful today...

TMF
06-27-2011, 08:55 AM
It's pointless to draw any conclusion for a young player who isn't even old enough to drink !

Someone show me your crystal ball, then I take your words for it !!

rafabull
06-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Uhhmm.....no she won't?

THUNDERVOLLEY
06-27-2011, 12:38 PM
I know there are lots of Wozniacki haters out there and I do agree that she pushes, but I think she will win Wimbledon.

Oh........

Terre Battu
06-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Not a chance. She has no b@lls!

Buckethead
06-28-2011, 03:23 PM

Wozniacki just confirmed she is a pusher, whenever the match gets competitive she presses the pusher button and stays like that.

As fast as she accept she is a pusher, has no serve, can't hit a forehand, better will be for her to start working on that part of her game, because she can't clear win matches against top players, they all hit her off the court.

I told you before, if she reaches a quarter finals is like winning Wimbledon in her case.

15_ounce
06-28-2011, 09:27 PM
Does anyone else notice that during her service motion, her mouth looks like a gold fish in an aquarium gasping for air ?

1970CRBase
06-28-2011, 09:48 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Qg6J04XZhR4/SkmU-ATO5UI/AAAAAAAAH8w/NPtmOe1B5T0/s1600/wozniacki%2Blisciki.jpg

birmingham
07-08-2011, 03:13 PM
i dnt know if she will win major..

soyizgood
07-08-2011, 09:01 PM
^^^ Tennisforum mods must be a bunch of Woztards. I created a thread asking if Wozniacki has passed her peak and after 82 posts the thread was closed. I don't see anything that really warranted closing the thread.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=439981

Spider
07-08-2011, 09:06 PM
LOL. Pushers will never win Wimbledon.

THUNDERVOLLEY
07-09-2011, 06:37 AM
Caroline Wozniacki lacks any sort of offense-driven game, which is not going to win--even on the altered grass of today's Wimbledon.

Her record at the event:

2008: lost to Jankovic in the 3rd round.

2009: lost to Lisicki in the 4th round.

2010: lost to Kvitova in the 4th round.

2011: lost to Cibulkova in the 4th round.

Caroline Wozniacki is one 4th round loss away from matching the Wimbledon record of another slamless (now former) #1--perennial 4th round loser Jelena Jankovic.

Notice Wozniacki's 4th round oppenents: each would have greater success at Wimbledon than Wozniacki--one (Kvitova) winning the 2011 title. Their games are dissimilar except for one thing: they are not an exclusively defensive game devoid of weapons. No one knows if Lisicki or Cibulkova will win a Wimbledon title, but one thing seems certain: unless CW gets the most fortunate draw...where so many superior players drop out due to illness, injury or..whatever, she appears fated to repeat her less than impressive 4th round exit.

Buckethead
07-10-2011, 07:21 PM
LOL. Pushers will never win Wimbledon.

LOL, that is why she would make such a great couple with Andy Murray, lol.