PDA

View Full Version : Demo timing fail

10ACE
06-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Tough part about demoing 4 racquets with 3 in and 1 waiting, all of a sudden you will have 1 in and waiting on 3- then it goes waiting on all 4!Order date 6/13- ship date 6/15 now 6/19 now 6/22 Hahah that system needs to revisit management for an overhaul.

tsongaali
06-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Tough part about demoing 4 racquets with 3 in and 1 waiting, all of a sudden you will have 1 in and waiting on 3- then it goes waiting on all 4!Order date 6/13- ship date 6/15 now 6/19 now 6/22 Hahah that system needs to revisit management for an overhaul.

What are you saying? You had one bad experience and think the whole system needs to be redone?

10ACE
06-19-2011, 05:25 PM
What are you saying? You had one bad experience and think the whole system needs to be redone?

HA no! Not the first time- just more frequently especially this year- think
the system needs to be tweaked, that's all. I mean 3 out of 4 racquets are in stock with one waiting 1-2 days out, then all out and most keep getting pushed back.

10ACE
06-27-2011, 08:08 AM
Ok, so now over 2 weeks- and countless times 3 racquests have been in Que then they get pushed back 4-5 more days, and then the one that's been in waiting comes in?

How about on the 8th day TW charges $2 late fee on all racquets and each day on $1 increments(or more)? Something- that will make people more mindful to return the racquets on time.

How many Demo's per racquet are there stocked?

captainobvious
06-28-2011, 09:38 AM
I was just gonna say...its probably others who have them out and are delaying returns :(

Sucks. Hopefully youll get em soon

ttwarrior1
06-28-2011, 10:26 AM
do they send all at one time,

all mine showed in on order yesterday and it said estimated time of delivery was this thursday

now i have an email saying

David,

Thank you for choosing the demo program at Tennis Warehouse!

We will ship your order as soon as all the demos are in stock. All
backorder dates on demos are approximate. These dates are dependent on
the previous customer returning the demos on time.

You have 7 days to enjoy your demos from the date you receive them.

Can i cancel the order, i needed the racket by friday

10ACE
06-29-2011, 04:44 AM
Ttwarrior1 yes they send them all at one time- it's tough, was waiting for one to complete 6/24 now it says 6/28. I am honestly considering canceling the order- I mean especially since I had all but one racquet in waiting and then all 3 went out and the one waiting for came in. Its going on 18+ days now- Hahah

TW shall I cancel? How will you fix the issue in the future?

10ACE
06-29-2011, 06:59 AM
TW ok I canceled the order- when today another racquet was pushed back- your Demo System has become seriously flawed, what once was a smooth and reliable Demo Program has obviously become tainted by it's growth.

Something to address for the Demo Future.

TW Staff
06-29-2011, 08:30 AM
Thank you all for your feedback. We apologize for the delays.

We realize the demo program is not perfect. However, the majority of the delays to demo orders are because of people not returning demos on time. Short of flying out to customer's houses to take back the demos ourselves, we have no way of 100% guaranteeing the racquets return to be on time.

On the Demo Page (http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/demoprogram.html) we do say that there will be a $2.50/day late charge and after 7 days, we will charge the full price of the racquet. As you can see, it still doesn't deter people from returning demos late.

If you have suggestions to make our Demo Program better and more efficient, we'd love to hear your ideas.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Jason, TW

10ACE
06-29-2011, 10:00 AM
TW maybe increase the late fee by each following day so $2.50, $5, $7.50-, I do see the 7 day limit will result in the full price of the racquet charged to one's credit card.

How does the bar-code system work- do the racquets get outgoing and incoming scans- so they're easily monitored? If you had 5 demo's per racquet- the overlapping would pan out, especially with your 2 day delivery. I understand some racquets are in higher demand then others and that the warmer months get more Demo action. Just recently the Demo's seem to be out of whack---

I know if I was charged double the increments per stick each following day- I would no doubt return them on time. Frustratingly- I always return Demo's on time.

Perhaps TW needs to open up a Delaware warehouse- for tax purposes and help with the timing for USA orders?!