PDA

View Full Version : FS/T YT Prestige Mid 4 3/8

Sintherius
06-19-2011, 12:40 PM
I am selling a YT Prestige Mid in 5/10 condition with 4 3/8 grip size. (Would be 8/10, but there is a hairline fracture, or it's just a paint crack, but the playability is still perfect and it has been strung multiple times since it happened. Bought 3-4 months ago, so the entire frame is still in GREAT condition aside from the hairline fracture/paint crack, can't really determine which it is. Will string and regrip before shipping) for $110, or will trade for a Babolat Pure Storm Ltd. GT OR Babolat Pure Storm Tour GT.

Email me for more details/pictures of the frame or if you have any questions at flaming.hemi@yahoo.com

You may say "Well Sintherius! That's too much for a cracked frame!" But, as I said, the racket still plays like my brand new Prestige Mid, and has done so for awhile now and even strung multiple times. I do not abuse my rackets: it happened on a very cold day outside during a tournament and I dropped it out of disbelief on a shot I hit out, and it cracked. There are no funny sounds, no loss of feel or anything, it's just the fact that this is imminent.

Sintherius
06-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Also for FS/T I have a BLX Six One Tour 90 in 4 1/2 grip 7/10 condition, will sell for $130 or trade for Babolat Pure Storm Tour/Ltd.

Sintherius
06-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Knocking down price to $100 each.

Sintherius
06-23-2011, 05:57 PM
$70 for the Prestige.

I also have a Prestige Mid in 8 or 8.5/10 condition. Will sell for $125, price negotiable (so long as you don't try to gyp me ;))