PDA

View Full Version : FS/T AeroPro Drive GT, 4 1/4, 7.5/10

Tebow
06-20-2011, 12:22 PM
The racquet is strung with Pro Hurricane Tour at 55. There are minor scuffs and a small chip. The racquet is customized (lead tape only) so to weight 12.6 oz and to be 7 HL. There is tape at 12 o'clock and on the handle. Comes with leather grip and and an over grip. If you want i can take off all the lead tape to have it as original, but be aware that if i do that i will have to cut the strings and you will buy it unstrung.

Price: $90 shipped to CONUS

Please email me if interested at " mateudn at hotmail dot com "

Tebow
06-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Ok, i forgot to mention the trades i'm interested in:

Babolat Pure Storm Ltd GT

Babolat Pure Control (swirly)

Wilson Blx six.one tour

Wilson K6.1 tour

Wilson Pro Staff 90

Dunlop Biomimetic 200 lite

All of them has to be 4 1/4 or 4 3/8. I still dont know how to post pictures here but i can send pictures of my racquet through email if you want.

Tebow
06-23-2011, 07:58 PM
The racquet is strung with Pro Hurricane Tour at 55. There are minor scuffs and a small chip. The racquet is customized (lead tape only) so to weight 12.6 oz and to be 7 HL. There is tape at 12 o'clock and on the handle. Comes with leather grip and and an over grip. If you want i can take off all the lead tape to have it as original, but be aware that if i do that i will have to cut the strings and you will buy it unstrung.

Price: $90 shipped to CONUS

Please email me if interested at " "

I'm having problems with this email and i cannot edit my post. Please send me email at barbosaeua at gmail dot com

chrism31889
06-29-2011, 08:38 AM
email sent.

Uvijek Argen
06-30-2011, 11:26 AM
chrism31889,

You can trust in Tebow, since we play with him in Orlando every week.

If he does something wrong we will brake his other knee!!:twisted: Kidding..

coyfish
06-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Tebow is a friend of mine and I have seen / played with the racquet. Normal use scuffs but in perfect performing condition. He is a member of the CFL chapter here on the boards and most of us have sold / bought racquets through TW.

BobFL
06-30-2011, 12:04 PM
Just want to say that Tebow is my dear friend and although this is his first trade/transaction here, you can really trust him :) He is 'BobFL certified'! :)

lodeen
06-30-2011, 01:45 PM
FYI chrism31889, Tebow is a personal friend of mine, and he is honest so there would be no problem on his part with any transactions with him. I can e-mail you my E-B-A-Y ID to check my reference too if you want, if that would help.