PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Yonex, Wilson, Kneissl Racquets

TheOneHander
06-20-2011, 02:29 PM
Hi there! I'm looking to move some racquets that I've been hoarding for a while, and I'm willing to trade/sell (moreso to trade). There are five racquets, as well as a three pack bag and a racquet cover.

All racquets are 3/8 grip size and come strung.

If you have any questions, need pictures, or are interesting in purchasing any of these items, contact me at theonehandertwfst@gmail.com. Prices do not include shipping.

Thank you!

Kneissl Tom's Machine 28"

This racquet is in pretty good condition-an 7.5/10. It does have some court rash at 3/9, and there is very light scratching on the bumper. All grommets are intact. It comes strung with Wilson synthetic gut that has been used, but there is no fraying or damage to the strings. This is the leather grip model and it includes the original slides around the head, and an overgrip is not included. The cover, however, is. I'm asking for $65, but trades are happily accepted as well.

Wilson NBlade 106

This racquet is in good condition as well, it's a 7.5. There is light bumper scratching, and there is very minor court rash at 3 and 9. It comes strung with a hybrid of N. Vy and FXP Power at 60, and is equipped with a new, unused white Wilson Pro OG over a yellow Wilson Truegrip. A matching Ncode cover is included. All grommets are intact, and this racquet is ready to play. $65 for the racquet, but trades work too.

Yonex RDX 500 MP

7/10 condition. This frame comes strung with SPPP at 55 as well as a brand new white Wilson Pro Perforated OG and a black Yonex dampener. The racquet also comes with a RQiS cover. The racquet does show wear-the bumper is scuffed up, there are paint chips and scratches, and the sides show court rash. However, the racquet is not cracked or damaged, and all grommets are ready to go. I'm asking $70 for this one, but a trade is preferred.

Yonex RDS 003 with Grommet/Bumperguard set

6.5/10 condition. This racquet features a Yonex dampener, Tourna grip, and Head FXP strung at 60lbs. There is lead tape at 12, 3/9, and 10/2, and the frame shows signs of wear. There are paint chips and scratches, and there's a grommet cracked at the top of the head, as well as clay caught under the bumper. However, a set of replacement grommets is included, and the racquet is not damaged or cracked in any other way. The bumperguard just needs replacing. $50 or trade.

I'd be happy to trade for the racquets listed below, so long as they are L3s:

Babolat PDRGT/+
Wilson K90/BLX90
Head YT Prestige MP/Mid
Head YT Radical MP
Dunlop Bio 200 Lite
Babolat Aeropro Drive (any generation, any length)
Aero Storm (Tour or non, GT or non)
Prince EXO3 Graphite/Tour/Rebel/Black

Thank you for your consideration!

TheOneHander
06-20-2011, 03:32 PM
I forgot to add, please include your username if you e-mail me. The RDS 003 also comes with a cover.

TheOneHander
06-20-2011, 03:33 PM
And please post here as well if you email me!

I apologize for these bumps and edits, but I cannot edit these posts and this information was left out of the original. Sorry, TW.

MesQueUnClub
06-20-2011, 04:38 PM
I e-mailed you about the kneissl

TheOneHander
06-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Tom's Machine sold.

I'm also selling a Wilson Eco Tour Super Six Black/Gold...email me for details!

TheOneHander
06-24-2011, 06:40 PM
RDX500 MP gone, Nblade now priced at $60.