PDA

View Full Version : dunlop 200g Vs slazenger pro X1

Portuguesetennislover
06-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Wich one do you prefer? Or wich one do you use and why?
Thanks

basil J
06-30-2005, 08:01 AM
I love both sticks, but found that the 200G plays from the baseline a little better and is better to serve with. The X1 is a great S&V racquet, the best I have ever used, but it is a little too light for heavy baseline play.

Portuguesetennislover
06-30-2005, 02:01 PM
I love both sticks, but found that the 200G plays from the baseline a little better and is better to serve with. The X1 is a great S&V racquet, the best I have ever used, but it is a little too light for heavy baseline play.

Thanks for your answer.
indeed, I wanted to know people´s opinion from a baseline point of view. It seems that Dunlop feels a bit heavier and has quite more power. I also wonder how does the volkl tour 10 V-engine and the the 10 Mp genII play from the baseline. However I really think all 4 frames are sweet from baseline. Do you agree?

basil J
07-07-2005, 12:10 PM
never played a volkl before, I use their skiis and love them. I stick with Dunlops for the courts. Also, if you get a chance to try the Muscle weave vs. the hotmelt you may find that you prefer one over the other. Even though the HM is suppose to be an updated MW, they feel very different. The HM plays a lot lighter and feels less solid than the MW. The HM and X1 frames feel very similar.