PDA

View Full Version : multi comparable to msv focus hex

achokshi99
06-30-2011, 07:54 AM
I use a. Babolat roddick PDF with 1.10 msv focus hex at about 50lbs. The strings last just about 4 or 5 hours before giving me awful te through my forearm and lower bicep. I now have my own stringing machine and think it is best for me to swear off polys. I love the msv so are there multis comparable to polys in terms of spin and power. Any suggestions are appreciated.?

smirker
06-30-2011, 11:47 AM
I use a. Babolat roddick PDF with 1.10 msv focus hex at about 50lbs. The strings last just about 4 or 5 hours before giving me awful te through my forearm and lower bicep. I now have my own stringing machine and think it is best for me to swear off polys. I love the msv so are there multis comparable to polys in terms of spin and power. Any suggestions are appreciated.?

The only one that would really be comparable is Head RIP Control. Low powered, probably the most spin of any multi(if it can be characterised as such) pretty durable but softer than a poly. Should be plenty powerful in that frame, but then so would kevlar!