PDA

View Full Version : Username change?

TheOneHander
06-30-2011, 10:52 AM
Hi TW,

I was curious about changing my username for two reasons. First, (and I know, it's frivolous), I no longer am a one-hander. Rather, I now hit two hands on my backhand wing :shock: Second, there's another active user whose name is simply OneHander, and I think the name change would help prevent confusion between us.

Thank you!

Centryx
06-30-2011, 11:35 AM
i read the title then saw your name and only LOLed about the connotation you could make with this name

TheOneHander
06-30-2011, 11:40 AM
Delete post.

volleygirl
06-30-2011, 12:13 PM
i read the title then saw your name and only LOLed about the connotation you could make with this name

Hahah too funny.

TW Staff
07-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Hi TW,

I was curious about changing my username for two reasons. First, (and I know, it's frivolous), I no longer am a one-hander. Rather, I now hit two hands on my backhand wing :shock: Second, there's another active user whose name is simply OneHander, and I think the name change would help prevent confusion between us.

Thank you!

We won't change your username, but we'd be more than happy to delete your current account, and enable you to sign up for a new one. Please email us discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com if you choose to go this route.

Regards,

Spencer, TW.

TheOneHander
07-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Delete post.

1970CRBase
07-01-2011, 07:53 PM
We won't change your username, but we'd be more than happy to delete your current account, and enable you to sign up for a new one. Please email us discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com if you choose to go this route.

Regards,

Spencer, TW.

HI TW,

If you delete our current account, do we get n/a next to the old name or "banned"?

Donny0627
07-02-2011, 05:54 PM

haha :)

10char

1970CRBase
07-02-2011, 11:28 PM
HI TW,

If you delete our current account, do we get n/a next to the old name or "banned"?

I just checked on another old user to answer my own question, if an account is deleted, you get "guest' and posts : n/a :)