PDA

View Full Version : good string for me ?

marcusalan
06-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Hi I'm an offensive baseline and I love to hit winners from the baseline and dictate play from the first strike . I'm also sixteen ,But my coach usually gets my strings but weve parted ways recently and I don't know much about strings . Can you recommend me a string thats really powerful for an offensive baseline and not tough on your arm ? I would like the string to be blue , silver/grey or clear to match my racquet . Any suggestions please ?
Thanks .

kiteboard
06-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Bhbr/nrg2. Loud, good spin, great sound/control and an $11 cost.

fortun8son
06-30-2011, 11:43 PM
bhbr17/ogsm17 cheaper

JPsteez
07-02-2011, 02:04 PM
get some Wilson NXT 17's bro!! I just got them, have played twice with them and absolutely love them. They have VERY solid power, and i dont feel anything on my arm. Worth the money!

Satch
07-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Hi I'm an offensive baseline and I love to hit winners from the baseline and dictate play from the first strike . I'm also sixteen ,But my coach usually gets my strings but weve parted ways recently and I don't know much about strings . Can you recommend me a string thats really powerful for an offensive baseline and not tough on your arm ? I would like the string to be blue , silver/grey or clear to match my racquet . Any suggestions please ?
Thanks .

who doesnt, huh?

fortun8son
07-03-2011, 12:32 AM
I would like the string to be blue , silver/grey or clear to match my racquet .

Most of these colors are going to be polys that will not give you the power you want.
Try LightningXX. It's cheap, powerful and comes in Lots of colors. Even Pink!:)