PDA

View Full Version : FS/T Head Microgel Radical MP

got spin?
07-01-2011, 03:15 PM
I have a literally brand new condition radical mp here that was bought from tw in early june. It has been used maybe three times and is in 9 of 10 condition. Strung with RPM Blast in mains and duraflex black in crosses and stenciled! Very little scuffing is visible, the only visible cosmetic damage is to the guard but is in excellent cnd. ! Has a white as snow hydramax tour grip on it. Grip is L3, original grip never touched! played with overgrips. Comes with a cover and dampener!

Email for trade offers, pics or any questions!

forthegame
07-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Email address?

rooski
07-04-2011, 09:57 AM
I have a literally brand new condition radical mp here that was bought from tw in early june. It has been used maybe three times and is in 9 of 10 condition. Strung with RPM Blast in mains and duraflex black in crosses and stenciled! Very little scuffing is visible, the only visible cosmetic damage is to the guard but is in excellent cnd. ! Has a white as snow hydramax tour grip on it. Grip is L3, original grip never touched! played with overgrips. Comes with a cover and dampener!

Email for trade offers, pics or any questions!

I'm interested but I need your email address. I'd like to see some pics too if possible (rdoctor@yahoo.com). Also, how much are you asking for it?

got spin?
07-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Email address?

tennisnut95@gmail.com

got spin?
07-04-2011, 10:18 AM
tennisnut95@gmail.com