PDA

View Full Version : Multifeel / Black Code hybrid ?

leoxxx
07-06-2011, 01:07 AM
I use BLX 6.1 90 with Babolat PHT 17 / Xcel 17. I think to string it with Technifiber Multifeel 17 / Black Code 17 but they are cheaper and I'm not sure for the playability. Does anyone have any experience with them ?

MuscleWeave
07-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Multifeel has very good playability. I've used it in a full bed mostly, but also with Pro Red Code 1.25 mains and Cyber Flash 1.20 mains. The one drawback is that it notches pretty easily. I've never had it snap, but others have complained of it snapping in a full bed after just 5 hours of play.

mikeler
07-12-2011, 05:32 AM
Multifeel has very good playability. I've used it in a full bed mostly, but also with Pro Red Code 1.25 and Cyber Flash in the mains. The one drawback is that it notches pretty easily. I've never had it snap, but others have complained of it snapping in a full bed after just 5 hours of play.

I snapped it in 5 hours but those were very cold conditions. I've used MF as a cross for about 8 hours and I felt like it lost some tension over that time so I cut it out.

leoxxx
07-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Multifeel break in the fourth set. Really like this setup. Now i try BC mains and MF crosses. Next time i will string with full bed MF 17g but i'm sceptical for the deep of the rallys. I read that full multi just throw the balls long and there's no spin.

MuscleWeave
07-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Multifeel break in the fourth set. Really like this setup. Now i try BC mains and MF crosses. Next time i will string with full bed MF 17g but i'm sceptical for the deep of the rallys. I read that full multi just throw the balls long and there's no spin.

Multifeel had excellent spin for me, but you may have to vary your stroke comming from a poly.