PDA

View Full Version : Vokl V10 engine mid plus (help nobadmojo)

ouchieelbow
07-01-2005, 01:58 AM
Mabey NoBadMojo can help me out with this one. I played with a PD+ for about 6 months and developed sever tendinitis in my elbow. I had never had this problem prior to using the PD+
My condition has drastically improved after months of phisical therapy/acupuncture/microcurrent.
I decided to dump the PD+ and try a flexible racket. I tried the vokl V10 engine midplus with tech. X-one bio. string and immediately noticed the soft feel. It almost felt like therapy for my arm.
The question is, since I like the feel of this racket, is there any need to try any other vokl's, or is this one just about as arm friendly as any other vokl.
I did try the prince O3 tour, and liquid metal prestige and like the v10 engine midplus the best.
Thanks for the input.
4.5 all court player. Heavy topspin forehand

ambro
07-01-2005, 07:58 AM
I'd say you found a good match. However, I think the C10 Pro is the most arm friendly Volkl, you may want to try that.

NoBadMojo
07-01-2005, 08:51 AM
if you like the VE-MP just go with it. it is dramatically easier on your body than the pd+ but still gives you lots of juice on your shots and has much better feel, volleys better, etc. the Tour10Gen2 and C10 have alot less juice to them, but are also certainly very easy on your body as well. the only thing i can think of to watch out for is that the VE-MP is a bit harder to swing fast..if you can handle the swingweight, just go with it and dont look back.

ouchieelbow
07-01-2005, 11:12 PM
if you like the VE-MP just go with it. it is dramatically easier on your body than the pd+ but still gives you lots of juice on your shots and has much better feel, volleys better, etc. the Tour10Gen2 and C10 have alot less juice to them, but are also certainly very easy on your body as well. the only thing i can think of to watch out for is that the VE-MP is a bit harder to swing fast..if you can handle the swingweight, just go with it and dont look back.
Thnaks for the input. I'm gonna stick with the v10 engine midplus

krnboijunsung
07-02-2005, 01:52 PM
It's funny how some racquets sounds like we're talking about cars.

tandayu
07-02-2005, 03:17 PM
NoBadMojo, is the Ve10 mid has significantly less swingweight than the midplus? Not based on the number, but based on your experience/test?

NoBadMojo
07-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Tandayu the mid version does swing noticeable easier than the MP.

tandayu
07-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Thank NoBadMojo. I briefly tested the V10 MP, and I like it for volley. It feels like Max 200G, but more bites. I will try the mid next.