PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dunlop AG 100 L4 w pics

marco forehand
07-06-2011, 02:10 PM
For Sale: 2 Dunlop AG 100 L4 grip both w leather grip 7.5/8 condition (see link for pictures)
$110 for the pair, including usps shipping within the lower 48 states paypal preferred
contact gios.torino@verizon.net

https://picasaweb.google.com/100841436452914778402/DunlopAG100?authkey=Gv1sRgCN2Os9Sa-LWJNA

tranomaha
07-08-2011, 05:43 AM
I bought 2 Dunlop 300G from Marco Forehand on **** about 5-6 years ago. My experiences with Marco Forehand were as follows:

1. I was dumbfounded when the racquets arrived. The bumper guards and gromets on both racquets were worn down to literally 1/8 of the racquet frame. The racquets were played hard! They actually felt lighter as a result. Any tennis player with integrity or concience wouldn't sell such structually damaged racquets to another player.

2. Marco Forehand was shady on the price was settled. I was too inexperienced to recognize those maneuvers then.

3. To his credit, Marco Forehand included an ($1) overgrip as a gesture of good will.

marco forehand
07-08-2011, 07:43 AM
please check my references on the boards. I do not remember a complaint being registered regarding the Dunlop racquets referred to above. I did have a dispute that came about when I shipped a racquet to someone without getting payment first, then he wanted to negotiate the price down. Not because the condition wasn't as described but because he had decided he wanted to pay less.
I sell racquets when I think I have too many, not as some kind of scheme to defraud people and I am sorry to read the above poster has decided I have bad intentions.

tlimster
07-08-2011, 08:27 AM
I had a deal with Marco recently for 2 PST+'s. He sent me plenty of pictures and offered a great deal. I would recommend him highly.

tranomaha
12-08-2011, 12:10 AM
I bought a pair of Dunlop 300G from Macroforehand on **** a while back; Marcroforehand left me good feedback as follows:

Great ****er!! Thanks a lot!! A+++++

Seller:
Member id marcoforehand ( Feedback Score Of 105)

Apr-11-05 17:20

-- (#7146723421)

I am sure Macroforehand remembers this transaction [I left a negative feedback for Macroforehand on **** then, and he/she can look up this transaction now]. I repeat: the Dunlops I received from Macroforehand (bought on ****, not this forum) were worn THRU the grommet, down to 1/8 of the racquets (at the head of the racquet). They felt lighter as a result of the loss of racquet material. One racquet actually broke at the weak point (the head) when I had it re-strung because it was too structurally weak at the head. This was several years ago, and I left a feedback on **** then. I still have these two racquets in the garage (including the broken one) ...Oh well, one lives and learns.